• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Did he get it from So Flo Jeeps like the banner says on that one? The clientele of that shop looks just like the kind of person you’re imagining drives something like that

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
There's a kid in our neighborhood tooling around in one of these on a learners' permit (I know because he was in my son's class in middle school). The top of the grille is at my shoulder level. Instant death to anything he ever hits ...

:crazy:

View attachment 1744201
We can't have adaptive headlights, but the government thinks this nonsense is just fine.

Jmm722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@HRoi - You the high bidder?

What.the.fuck. There’s absolutely no reason to pay 6 figures for a 22+ year old mediocre car. It’s not a 1-off. It was still mass produced.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@HRoi - You the high bidder?

NGL, i took a hard look at ITR’s on BaT fairly recently. But even in late 2020, they were getting hammer prices in the 60’s. And i had to keep reminding myself that an ITR isn’t a $60k driving experience (same goes for the E30 M3) IMO.

I also have no use for a 7k-mile garage queen. I can see the appeal for some people - their car collection is essentially an art collection, but they can pay top-of-the-market for the most pristine examples. My hope would be to find a well-maintained driver.

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I forgot it was an E30 M3 that went for $250K. I had it in my mind it was an ITR.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
E30 M3 prices are insane. A 325is is more fun on the road anyway. Of course, those prices are starting to get silly, too.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Decided to check BaT history for the professor from my b-school that bought the Senna last february...

He bought this in November:

edit: and as he notes in comments on this auction: "They will both be driven regularly."

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
And here's a photo from the inside of the brewery that I assume he's opening entirely as a way to write off all these cars as business expenses:
1643314861302.png

1643314904126.png

If I were still in Chicago, I would definitely be there. Sick cars, german beer and smoked meat.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads