• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don’t have any cars with HUDs. Who needs em

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
HUD rocks. It's not a deal breaker for me, like a sunroof, but it's certainly something I'll look for from here on out.

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
HUD rocks. It's not a deal breaker for me, like a sunroof, but it's certainly something I'll look for from here on out.
Same. The "luxury" feature that I won't do without anymore is Surround View.

ValidusLA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Taking directions from a car? Surrender your man card.
I occasionally must go to the West Side. What the nouveau riche of Los Angeles think of as the real LA. It is a warren of poorly designed and even more poorly maintained streets, full of the spoils of lax city governance and wasted tax payer money.

I am proud to not know those streets by heart.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I occasionally must go to the West Side. What the nouveau riche of Los Angeles think of as the real LA. It is a warren of poorly designed and even more poorly maintained streets, full of the spoils of lax city governance and wasted tax payer money.

I am proud to not know those streets by heart.
No one is asking you to know the streets. Get lost like a man and refuse to acknowledge it. Sheesh!

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

Jmm722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
why get the knockoff version when you can just get a jeep
Every review I’ve seen or read has said the Bronco is superior to the Jeep in every facet.

Has anyone posted any videos of the new Maserati MC20? I saw a few driving videos and reviews and they’re pretty enthusiastic.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
why get the knockoff version when you can just get a jeep
We have a 4 door Wrangler. Bronco looks cooler and just as impractical. If I could get a Bronco at MSRP, I'd do it. It's my wife's vehicle so it's up to her but I'm voting Bronco. The Jeep is worth more than we paid for it in 2016.

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members