• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
so I assume I'm going to hear you complain about ride quality again?

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Best of all, they appear to have made some of the more objectionable styling aspects and disproportionality of the base C8 a lot better. It’s gonna be a helluva value proposition now that the traditional “buts” about Corvettes have now largely been addressed

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
peak Porsche isn't peak car, so we can have something peak it :stirpot:

yorkshire pud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That is a whole lot of hype
I just don't get it, if Aston Martin, Ferrari and even Lexus can all build awesome front engined Supercars, why switch to Mid engined after all these years and spoil the Corvettes USP

Corvettes were cool (particularly The Stingray) because they were pure Americana, now they are just another Lambo lookalike wannabe

It's like announcing a replacement for the Porsche 911 and then unveiling the 928 (nice car but not what the public wanted

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Personally sentimental reason alone if I want a toy would pick C7 edit over C8

Last edited:

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
has Lexus LC got same treatment? People are just loving the final days of N/A engine so

brokencycle

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I’ve noticed the Lexus LFA has become suddenly incredibly desirable and put on a pedestal by many car reviewers and enthusiasts. If I recall correctly, they couldn’t even sell it when it came out.

It was well reviewed when it came out if I recall, but no, it didn't sell well. Not really Lexus's core market.

Featured Sponsor

Pocket square on a coat: yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 1 20.0%