• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score
Interesting thread. This is what I've got.

DSCF0229.jpg

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I finally picked up my Porsche yesterday morning. The car sounds and rides amazing. Only drawback is it's a ************* to climb in and out of. I'm glad I got it at a relatively not old age of 37 before I got too old to get in and out of the car. So far, I've put on about 80 miles on the breakin.

View attachment 1627933 View attachment 1627934

Awesome acquisition!

The most uncomfortable care I've ever climbed in and out of was a mid-'90s Mitsubishi 3000 Gt. When I was in the Marines many years ago a friend wanted to borrow my Grand Wagoneer for a weekend of camping and wheeling and he offered me his Mitsubishi. I was stoked since another friend and I were headed down to Myrtle Beach and thought it would be a cool car to have to "try and pick up chicks!" (with no thought given to where they'd actually sit) and just fun to drive around in general. I'm not a big guy by any means but my god was that thing a PITA to get into. We both agreed that the car sucked and once we got to our hotel that Thursday night we never drove it again until it was time to drive back to base Sunday afternoon.

A Y

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New production car Ring time just dropped: 6:43.3 on a 991 GT2 RS MR. Some will debate whether the €80k MR package is "production", but Porsche sells it so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Didn’t have my phone with me but someone showed up to my Thursday night group run in a Lotus Exige with an aftermarket and super aggressive rear splitter. Exhaust looked to be aftermarket as well. Couldn’t find out whose care it was even wandering around looking at it. Maybe it’ll show up next week and I’ll have my phone.

Funny part about this was the Exige was dwarfed by a recent Camry parked next to it. I forgot how little Lotus are.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
A friend brought home a BMW M8 "competition" tonight. Is that good? How do I subtly neg it?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads