• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Last time i saw those guys was when they were pulling Romain out of the fire :(

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That driver is carrying out every South Florida driver’s fantasy. Live (or go) far enough east and you HAVE to cross a drawbridge over an intracoastal waterway. Even worse, a mile or so west of the waterway is a double set of railroad tracks that also go up much of the length of the state. So there’s a fair chance that any east-west drive will get you stuck at both a drawbridge AND a railroad crossing :fu:

Of course the worst part is sitting there, getting angry, and the boat that caused the drawbridge to open is slowly sailing by with entitled assholes drinking their beverage and smirking at you as they leisurely go on their way :mad2:

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i used to live on an island with a few drawbridges and my first thought was 'wonder what the dudes in the boat thought when they saw that?'

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

upsett1_spaghett1

Reaction score
Owned a last-generation Disco in South Africa from 2010 - 2014 and beat the shit out of it without a single problem. Do know the plural of anecdote is not data. Lucky me.
Yeah I have family friend who has a 40+ year old Land Rover that's still chugging along. Course the dudes side hustle is restoring and selling British cars. I think that the styling is cool and ostensibly they're very capable SUVs but I would just not trust em

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last time i saw those guys was when they were pulling Romain out of the fire :(
No shit. I hadn't thought about that. I have to assume Alan van der Merwe was driving the medical car that night too.

I have to say that I'm a bit surprised Grosjean is racing an indy car this year. After seeing the Drive to Survive episode where his [stunning] wife described what those two minutes were like before he emerged from the flames, I wasn't sure he'd ever get in a car again. I know the urge to compete is strong in a guy like that but he actually said that he couldn't do that to his family again if he were ever in another crash.

Either way, wish him the best.

Stunning wife for reference, when she rolled her eyes at his comment, "I'm the man that walked out of fire,"

IMG_6299.jpg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.