• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Chinese Bumper Kit Makes Your Old BMW Look Like the Eye-Searing New M3. If you thought the new BMW M3's grille looked bad, wait until you see the knockoff.
Goddamnit. The aftermarket is supposed to make the G8x look like something else, not the other way around! Who are these assholes that refuse to get with the program??

vdubiv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It also looks really good...my age group has plenty of Halo aficionados who’ve reached peak disposable income and wouldn’t mind having their own Warthog.

Pending gripe : is there still no American manufacturer (Tesla included) that is willing to put a nice interior in their $100k+ vehicle? The Hummer EV interior doesn’t look good in pics but we’ll have to see it in person to be sure.
does it really matter anyway? It's still missing that sweet flat 6 sound!

brokencycle

Reaction score
Look at every fully loaded SUV and pickup. They’re in the 80-100k range for a Suburban and Silverado. I think it’ll sell fine. It’s different, has quirky features, fast as hell, fast, etc.
That's DB money. As we all know 99% of SUVs and PUs will never be used for more than suburbia hauling duties, I can't see paying DB money for a Chevy. Each to his own and I guess the DB would send the wrong vibes if you run in a MAGA crowd or the like.

There a bit extreme. The fully loaded suburban with the 6.2L engine is 85k.

The GLS580 starts at $99k and can easily get to the $120k range.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You get dark blue when you do the Pro S version.

At the very least, if they were going to offer the base car in 4 colorless shades they could have thrown in their "white silver metallic" which actually looks very cool and would probably fit the ID.4 well.

Hard to find good pictures of it but it is super neat in person--you can't really tell for sure if you are looking at a white car or a silver car depending on the lighting. This is the same exact car from the same angle:
1617728377314.png

1617728382953.png

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can’t buy a Hummer EV until “Spring 2023” so it’s all a bit academic. Plenty of other stuff can come along in two years.

vdubiv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
At the very least, if they were going to offer the base car in 4 colorless shades they could have thrown in their "white silver metallic" which actually looks very cool and would probably fit the ID.4 well.

Hard to find good pictures of it but it is super neat in person--you can't really tell for sure if you are looking at a white car or a silver car depending on the lighting. This is the same exact car from the same angle:
View attachment 1588291
View attachment 1588292
I've seen this color in person, it's really a cool color, it gives off almost a super light blueish color as well depending on angle/lighting ect.

Reactions: otc

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speaking of inefficient dinosaurs going electric, here’s some news I missed back when it came out, but relevant now:

The AMG version will still have a V-8! I heard that all AMG's bigger than the C63 AMG will have a V-8 hybrid.

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup they are plugging a 200hp electric motor onto the twin turbo AMG V8 for roughly 800hp, which should feel pretty interesting.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't know man, unless it's 2000hp, nothing is headline news these days

DubbyThaFerrgamoCZAR

Reaction score
axis wheels looked so good back then..

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads