• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

tim_horton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got a Volvo V60 PE. It’s essentially the hybrid T8 with tuning, big brembos, ohlins shocks, some fascia changes, and yellow seat belts. It’s 9 inches shorter than the E series wagon, so probably closer to a 3 series wagon in terms of size. It’s not as fast as an E63 or RS6, but 0-60 in 4.3-4.4 and 33 combined MPG is fine for now.
I looked at the V60. The size is right but it’s only offered in FWD if I’m not mistaken. Has that been an issue?

nootje

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The perception here is that the Audi A6 wagon, BMW 5 wagon, Merc E wagon and Volvo v90 wagon are in the same league size wise. Same with the A4, 3 series, merc C series and V60.

although the V60 can be seen as sitting in between the two as its slightly larger then some I believe.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I thought V90 is in between 5 and 7 (at least S90 definitely is, as it comes in long wheel base only in the US, so definitely larger than 5 and E).

Not sure about V60

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Albon crash in practice at the Bahrain GP.

View attachment 1506229

This is why you always get track day insurance.
And then Grosjean with the most horrific fiery crash I’ve ever witnessed. Happy and impressed that he escaped serious injury despite being trapped in a burning wreck. At the same time, what the fuck was he doing when he caused the crash??

Mclaren P4 and P5 and no points for Rscing Point means they’re in decent shape for 3rd in Constructors

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think it’s unanimously agreed upon that the Sport Turismo is an exceptionally good looking vehicle. Saw my first RS6 yesterday and in my opinion didn’t even hold a candle to the ST in the looks department.

Omega Male

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
RS6 in my opinion too aggro for a wagon.

tim_horton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nnngh, now I’m looking at CPO Sport Turismos... are these too big for your average Manhattan garage?

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
well, people park Escalade in manhattan garage too, so I suppose no sedan/wagon is ever going to be "too big".

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Best looking large-ish wagons, ranked:
1. RS6 avant
2. Sport Turismo
3. Volvo V90
4. E63
Runny dog shit I scraped off the bottom of my shoe last month
All current gen BMW’s

A Y

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
E34 and E39 wagons >> anything after them. For smaller cars, the E30, E36, and E46 were great, and the E90's not bad. The peer MB wagons of that era especially the E classes were great too: the W124 looked amazing.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Work From Home: What's Your Attire?

• PJs & Slippers

• Cozy loungewear

• Casual outfit (wool cardigan, chinos, etc)

• Suit or sport coat and dress trousers

Results are only viewable after voting.