• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jmm722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That ones a bit of a holy grail...the CSI is basically a highly limited edition secret M8. And this one is Individual exterior and interior, I think.

I’ve seen that guy Alec Cartio many times on auctions...he seems to have his hands on every CSI

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
it's not even the "real deal", it's modified (body only) isn't the "real deal" has close to 400hp? this is per description

"
The rebuilt 5.5-liter V8 features Bosch KE-Jetronic fuel injection and was factory-rated at 238 horsepower with 287 lb-ft of torque. A custom stainless-steel exhaust has been fitted, and the rear wheels are driven through a four-speed automatic transmission.
"

DubbyThaFerrgamoCZAR

Reaction score
The engine goes out on my car, shes getting 560 Swapped (M117).... probably wont even wait until then.

Dino944

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who said anything about upset? It was a general statement Dino, not targeted at you or anyone in specific. I just chose to reply to your post to give my 2 cents, as it pertained to the NSX
Sorry if I misunderstood you. When you quoted my post rather than simply replying in general, it looked like you were specifically directing your issues about NSX hating toward me. Thanks for clarifying...I can definitely say that I like the original NSX far more than the BMW 850i/850CSi ;)

Is the F50 more F1 inspired than the Enzo? (was wondering why you guys started bringing up the F50)

People brought up the F50 because the engine used in it was derived from a F1 Ferrari V12 engine.

The Enzo was much softer and better suited on the road. I speak from experience on that one. Personally though, I’d choose the F40 over the F50 everyday of the week and twice on Sundays. It’s infinitely more visceral & engaging, again speaking from experience.
Agreed, I'll F40 over an F50 also.

OtterMeanGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry if I misunderstood you. When you quoted my post rather than simply replying in general, it looked like you were specifically directing your issues about NSX hating toward me. Thanks for clarifying...I can definitely say that I like the original NSX far more than the BMW 850i/850CSi ;)

People brought up the F50 because the engine used in it was derived from a F1 Ferrari V12 engine.

Agreed, I'll F40 over an F50 also.
No worries.

Definitely an engine from a period of F1 where the engines didn’t sound like a handful of bolts inside a blender, but a sound that could’ve easily been created by God then man

Case in point

OtterMeanGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quite an interesting find at Denny’s of all places. He was there much longer then we were and he was far from handicap, nor did he have the tags. I guess the douchebag spots were all taken

0188DB30-EBE6-47E2-B459-B748B16A016B.jpeg

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Driving a Highlander next weekend. :(

A Y

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This YouTube channel has really great recordings of lots of race cars including lots of Ferraris. The ones he records binaurally are incredible if you listen to them with headphones, because it often sounds like you're there. Here's one example:

You can compare V8, V10, and V12 engines in this video:

I've found that Sennheiser HD800s, which are unfortunately very expensive, have the best effect, but you should get pretty good results with any over-the-ear (circumaural) headphones like the HD6xx from Sennheiser. Ear buds won't work as well, but will still have some of the effect.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
can't have those in NYC. Especially in black. Each stop light is a risk of somebody knocking on your window going "Uber?"
To be fair he’s coming from a MB GL, which is the same thing except it’s Uber Black

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
We also may need to find an expert on vintage car phone maintenance.

The day I started to hear people refer to things from the 90's as "vintage" I started to feel old. :(

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This YouTube channel has really great recordings of lots of race cars including lots of Ferraris. The ones he records binaurally are incredible if you listen to them with headphones, because it often sounds like you're there. Here's one example:

You can compare V8, V10, and V12 engines in this video:

I've found that Sennheiser HD800s, which are unfortunately very expensive, have the best effect, but you should get pretty good results with any over-the-ear (circumaural) headphones like the HD6xx from Sennheiser. Ear buds won't work as well, but will still have some of the effect.
I have an idea...someone should run a “Legends” F1 season where they race the same tracks with the old cars. McLaren, Ferrari and Williams still have their old ones, so we just need to find all the crusty collectors who are hoarding the Tyrells and Benettons and Lotuses.

it would be prohibitively expensive and I wouldn’t want to do it ifit couldn’t be done with acceptable safety for the drivers, but I would enjoy this most of all.

Actually I bet someone already tried to do this and lost their shirts

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami