• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Got pics of the ZHP GreenFrog?

I actually did take some pics of my car before it was shipped off in case I find damage once it's delivered. They aren't full pics of the car though so you'll only see snippets lol. The car is very dirty too. Gonna get a full detail once it's in Dallas.

Regardless, here are a couple:

IMG_20120323_122709.jpg

IMG_20120323_122729.jpg

IMG_20120323_122722.jpg

I'll take and post pics once my car is all beautiful again!

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^^GF, that car looks filthy. How could you let it get that dirty? I hope it arrives unscathed, and when it does get there, get it cleaned up ASAP.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
lol yeah. well, the last time i fully detailed it was last july the day before i had to drive up to tuck for training. the very next morning as i drove off, it started pouring. to make matters even worse, the parking lot we had to use was a ******* dirt field with trees everywhere. the car instantly got muddy and i had tree sap ******** all over my car.. i was so pissed.

this time I'm just going to pay a service to detail it. I have garaged parking in Dallas so it shouldn't get dirty too fast.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

If I wear to share the wealth, it'll be free ToJ for everyone. :slayer:

:slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer:

do that for everyone registered on styleforum and I will get a 458 myself

:eek:

Saw a 458 Spider again yesterday, rosso. Cruisin through Shibuya at night with a California spider.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
The california is a disgrace to ferrari.

KurtS90

Reaction score
I don't find much in Ferrari's line exactly pretty the past decade. Some I would buy because they look alright and drive good, so I'm told (to poor even buy the floor mats).

~Kurt

Kuki

Reaction score
No one would get an Aventador, really??

Last edited:

KurtS90

Reaction score
The bat mobile from Lamborghini? No way in hell, I would be to embarested to drive it. Like I am showing off.

~Kurt

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads