• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Also, these colors suck. 6 shades of black-to-white and a sort of generic dark blue and red? At that point, they should have gone and grabbed VW's "White Silver Metallic"--would look great on a ridiculous sport wagon on a snowy road with a ski rack on top.

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
Also, these colors suck. 6 shades of black-to-white and a sort of generic dark blue and red? At that point, they should have gone and grabbed VW's "White Silver Metallic"--would look great on a ridiculous sport wagon on a snowy road with a ski rack on top.
Check the Honda color shift Blue, the deep purple, or the Vezel colours.

Last edited:

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I like it, but would stick to AMG instead...
This bad boy's gonna be mine:

I made like 3 "no purchase necessary" entries. Guaranteed win.

Omega Male

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New Bentayga is much improved. Original was way too blocky/boxy but this profiles more as an estate car.

bentayga v8 location image 6 1398x699.jpg

Rear is still not quite there. Those lights work better on the Continental.

new-Bentley-Bentayga-appartments-1398x699.jpg

Front end was always very aggro. Softened a bit.

1094_Bent_15_Blackline_Dynamic_34Front_Hallmark_v2b 1398x699.jpg

Looks like the V12 has been retired.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
This is how my family does luxury SUV:

D03DC33B-6863-48CE-9FA8-774A93B0155C.jpeg

1C22816B-4763-4BEF-9682-92CC17D43092.jpeg

New folding buckets finally installed, as well as the only rear-facing child seat on the market that fits in the back of a 991 while leaving the front seat functioning.

Drove four hours down to northern Virginia. Kids loved it. My youngest (five months old) slept the whole way.

Big A

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1415865

View attachment 1415866

New folding buckets finally installed, as well as the only rear-facing child seat on the market that fits in the back of a 991 while leaving the front seat functioning.

Drove four hours down to northern Virginia. Kids loved it. My youngest (five months old) slept the whole way.
I needed this pic about 8 years ago

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It is a crystal effect paint rather than a metallic paint. Supposed to be like a more aggressive pearl when it comes to color changes and sparkle as the light hits it from different angles.

So basically the difference between a metallic and a pearl--aluminum flakes vs mica/ceramic crystal flakes.

On black though? Seems like an odd choice. Will probably look extra glittery, but you're not going to capture a lot of color excitement.
That’s a good description. So nothing particularly special then. I’d have probably paid extra for something like a flat gray or black, but not black mica.

Rumpelstiltskin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1415865

View attachment 1415866

Roofbox?

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

View attachment 1415865

View attachment 1415866

nuna rava is definitely the better looking ones in the market

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.