• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Dino944

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would love to own a 996 GT3 at some point. However, this is the holy grail as far as 996s are concerned:

The wing at least hid the weird bump on the back deck lid of 996s. Still, I just can't get excited about a 996, regardless of the variation.

thrift is trolling us again - he picked the worst 911 ever made
:rotflmao: You're probably right!

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
thrift is trolling us again - he picked the worst 911 ever made

I need to learn to take pics this well
The wing at least hid the weird bump on the back deck lid of 996s. Still, I just can't get excited about a 996, regardless of the variation.

:rotflmao: You're probably right!
It’s not THAT bad. Significantly lighter than the 993. Once you get past the sacrilege of the headlights, exterior is okay. Not beautiful, but okay. Interior is awful, sure. But in totality, I can see why these are viewed as great buys these days.

Anyone here mention the new NA, six-cylindered Boxster and Cayman GTS models? Porsche listens! Porsche cares!

Dino944

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone here mention the new NA, six-cylindered Boxster and Cayman GTS models? Porsche listens! Porsche cares!
Yes, one of the few companies that listens to its customers! I was glad to hear sixes were coming back.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Porsche sell less than 400k vehicle a year? It doesn’t need to have appeal broadly...

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
Not trolling at all. (even if the thought is fun)
Here are the facts. Porsche owners over here, put low miles on them. I need AWD . In a Car that has a nice shape. That can be had for $20k.
What better car for a Poorboy to step up on?
All i would need is to add an extra $5k for preventive maintenance.

-996 Carrera 4?
That is a lot of purchase for $25k.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
And this is recommended by YouTube to me today, “how to be a BMW driver”...

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.