• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kappelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Aha...one of the first things i thought was, wow, that glass roof is intact despite an SUV rolling over it. Impressive to be sure, but i then had to laugh at Teslarati hyperbole like “thanks to the hard work and brilliant design of Tesla and Elon Musk...”

Yeah it is very laughable journalism for sure )

But to be fair it was a quote from someones twitter if I remember correct.

A Y

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Aha...one of the first things i thought was, wow, that glass roof is intact despite an SUV rolling over it. Impressive to be sure, but i then had to laugh at Teslarati hyperbole like “thanks to the hard work and brilliant design of Tesla and Elon Musk...”

You can't see it in the photo, but Elon is personally holding the roof up inside the car.

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
Elon ******** off.

I will offer my services to a competitor.

My son is being trained to work for Jaxa.

Last edited:

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Wait a minute! Does this mean we have a new Peak Porsche?

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
giphy-10.gif

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
A friend told me that he will soon be in the market for a BMW 235i.
not bad. but then we got into the discussion. What is our appropriate car for being successful when we hit 40?

Me? Lexus RC/F. and it will smoke his 235i.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
the new gran coupe or the old ones (N55)? while not as tunable as N54 you can probably squeeze quite a bit out of it, why not go for 240i on the B58 though?

Jmm722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A friend told me that he will soon be in the market for a BMW 235i.
not bad. but then we got into the discussion. What is our appropriate car for being successful when we hit 40?

Me? Lexus RC/F. and it will smoke his 235i.
They’re pretty close stock. With mods the BMW will blow it away and be much less expensive, at least in the US.

An N55 can get to over 600hp with $10k in mods. Plus you can get AWD.

Lexus makes a beautiful sounding N/A V8 that is probably very reliable and a good daily car. For what they cost in the US, there’s about 20 other cars I’d rather have

OtterMeanGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
#savethemanuals

I’m not much for funny auto decals but once I pick up my STI I’d like to custom design a decal, since I’ve yet to see one in person. Still configuring it but the gist will be an STI gearbox pattern and Subie logo surrounding it with the letters “DSG...LOL” underneath.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads