• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So i have quickly gotten frustrated with finding a McLaren i would actually pull the trigger on, so just for kicks i started looking at GT3RS’s. I thought this CPO one was pretty nice, matches my wife’s Macan, price is decent...

https://www.porschewoodlandhills.co...che-911-gt3-rs-rwd-2d-coupe-wp0af2a99gs192626
930EAAC6-B451-4735-8BD8-8123F610A065.jpeg

...and then i see the first owner has done a little customization on the door sills
1B3869D4-3958-42F5-980F-D9E556D7BED7.jpeg

:fu:

OtterMeanGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hold on a sec, you can’t say Liberty Walk is stupid, yet be ok with Pandem:p

:fonz: That's why I called it ridiculous.

OtterMeanGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So i have quickly gotten frustrated with finding a McLaren i would actually pull the trigger on, so just for kicks i started looking at GT3RS’s. I thought this CPO one was pretty nice, matches my wife’s Macan, price is decent...

https://www.porschewoodlandhills.co...che-911-gt3-rs-rwd-2d-coupe-wp0af2a99gs192626
View attachment 1147538

...and then i see the first owner has done a little customization on the door sills
View attachment 1147539

:fu:

I suppose Caitlyn is better then "Daddy's Girl"

OtterMeanGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oops, sarcasm meter ran out of battery. must’ve been made by Tesla

:lol: and no charging stations are in sight

musk.png

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
haha i knew that

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So i have quickly gotten frustrated with finding a McLaren i would actually pull the trigger on, so just for kicks i started looking at GT3RS’s.

Now you're talking! Do it--you absolutely will not regret it.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@HRoi say it ain't so. I think I solved the mystery on why that GT3RS says Caitlyn. Ew :eek:

View attachment 1147571
Good detective work :lol:

I thought just showing the dealership name would be too subtle - that societal leech of a family lives around Woodland Hills so I immediately knew, but folks unfamiliar with SoCal might not - so I made sure to add the “celebrity owned” copy

OtterMeanGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good detective work :lol:

I thought just showing the dealership name would be too subtle - that societal leech of a family lives around Woodland Hills so I immediately knew, but folks unfamiliar with SoCal might not - so I made sure to add the “celebrity owned” copy

Lol I had no idea. I honestly thought you were from Canada. Never heard of Woodland Hills. Plus working for Ferrari I’ve seen many fathers buy their sons & daughters Ferrari’s & Maserati’s for Christmas gifts, hence the “daddy’s girl” comment.

Edit: just saw the “celebrity owned” part in the description. My eyes glanced right over that before.

Speaking of leaches; I got one just as good if not better. I’ll have to post the pictures when i get home. I detailed a F430 owned by Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino (Jersey Shore). He dropped it off in his Murcielago with plates that read “GTL” (Gym...Tan...Laundry). He had a custom plaque inside with his stage name on it.

Last edited:

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
HAHA too bad it was a DSG. Respect to the female wrenches out there. That girl amazed me with what she knew about mechanics and detailing. I imagine her upbringing must've been close to Tim the Toolman Taylor (Home Improvement). I'm at a fork in the road currently with the GTI. Do I wait for the MK8 2020 GTI to debut and place an order; they could be released later this year. Or do I buy a 2019 leftover which would be the MK7.5. The new 2020 VW GTI MK8 is said to have close to 300HP (MK7.5 has 228HP) and loads of more tech standard. On the other hand I do like the analog gauges on the MK7.5 as opposed to the alleged standard digital dash on the MK8. The cool thing about that it displays the nav screen in bewteen the gauges. My 2008 Civic Si has a digital speedo, and I've always wanted the traditional MPH/RPM gauge setup. However the near 70 HP bump is something I shouldn't be overlooking. I really like the Tartan Clark Plaid seats and would probably opt for that over the mundane (but comfortable) leather options.

What do you guys think?
She is without a doubt the most eligible single woman on earth. her friend too.
They are both Air Force technicians. so i recommend all you guys follow and support them.
yeah, it's refreshing to see ladies wrenching. i know one lady, about 35, single mom. who loves working on her FJ44. really makes me happy that some ladies are like us.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Caitlyn is a car chick too, as evidenced by her choice of ride

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads