• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

The 12+ years figure was all I needed to know from that equation, thanks. I am thinking of the same but a 'truck' (actually a used SUV that will experience very little depreciation) about half the cost of what you were talking about.

Yeah, the price on the specific Tundra I want is a little prohibitive. Looking at about 51-52k MSRP. I will of course get several k off the MSRP then hope to score rebates and/or 0% financing. If the numbers do not work out I'm not sure what I'll do.

KurtS90

Reaction score
But a cheaper truck with less bells and whistles?

Yeah, the price on the specific Tundra I want is a little prohibitive. Looking at about 51-52k MSRP. I will of course get several k off the MSRP then hope to score rebates and/or 0% financing. If the numbers do not work out I'm not sure what I'll do.

~Kurt

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
$51K Tundra? Am I missing something here?

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ahh gotcha, doesn't say your location so I guess I just assumed it was in the US.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Damn the new 6 series Gran Coupe is sexy.

BMW_6_Series_Gran_Coupe_preview_02.jpg

BMW_6_Series_Gran_Coupe_preview_03.jpg

BMW_6_Series_Gran_Coupe_preview_05.jpg

BMW_6_Series_Gran_Coupe_preview_16.jpg

BMW_6_Series_Gran_Coupe_preview_18.jpg

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

$51K Tundra? Am I missing something here?

Crew Max cab, Limited, Platinum Package, 4x4 TRD. As for missing something, no, this truck isn't missing a thing. Even has the perforated leather seats that blows AC up your ass :)

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

cooled seats have been in my car since I was 16....it's about climate controlled steering wheels!!!!!

When I was 16 I worked the entire summer to buy our family its only car. True story.

Jorgeezy

Reaction score
^ Awesome.

I'm so excited to drive! Insurance starts at midnight on Friday 13th (I have already passed my test just waiting for insurance)

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
cooled seats have been in my car since I was 16....it's about climate controlled steering wheels!!!!!

When I was 16 I worked the entire summer to buy our family its only car. True story.

you know I love to troll you in a douchebaggy overprivledged way pio! I know you're a hardworking good ol' Canadian boy!

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
if I'm paying a shitload for a pickup truck, it better be a Raptor ;)

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Damn the new 6 series Gran Coupe is sexy.
BMW_6_Series_Gran_Coupe_preview_02.jpg

BMW_6_Series_Gran_Coupe_preview_03.jpg

BMW_6_Series_Gran_Coupe_preview_05.jpg

BMW_6_Series_Gran_Coupe_preview_16.jpg

BMW_6_Series_Gran_Coupe_preview_18.jpg

not sure about that color scheme in the interior... but they should move the license plate indent into the trunk, and simply call this the '5 series' and restore my faith in humanity.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

not sure about that color scheme in the interior... but they should move the license plate indent into the trunk, and simply call this the '5 series' and restore my faith in humanity.

I agree, it looks like the 5 series to me. Nice interior though.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
the side profile has a slightly lithe, more angular look that recalls the e28, and the body is aggressive without overdoing it - the old hallmarks of a BMW. New BMW styling touches like 'power humps' the one-face M car look, the ****-lazy abstract curved headlights, and the need to put those side gills on everything M - getting kinda :confused:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads