• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bergdorf Goodwill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jjgold
Look...you can call the awards a joke. They may be. But, the point is that those autos were called f-ing garbage. The bottom line is they ARE NOT f-ing garbage. I am not offended. Everyone is entitled to opinion. I own Caddy and Audi (foreign). The new and even the 05 and 06 models mentioned are pretty groovy rides. You know when I could not afford Aldens I probably used every excuse why they were not worth the money....maybe I could not get over the fact that I was just embarrassed to admit I could not afford them!
plain.gif

I do, however, follow this. Comparing your hilariously depreciating mobile suckfests to Alden seems inappropriate. I'd say you just slipped your foot into a faux-lizard two-tone Enrico Guccini double monk, if anything, brother. Gucci shades up on your braids when you Escalade and all that, though. This that DUB edition.

dirk diggler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bergdorf Goodwill
This is poorly-written, seems irrelevant, and comes from a site that is frequently the punchline of jokes. I'm not following...?

I figured you would "appreciate" the article given the author's name was Audi. But beyond that, it appears that because we live in the world of the anonymous internet, it is quite easy to cast insults despite living in a glass house (ooops, my bad, no pun intended).

Christofuh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who's knocking unions around here, eh ?

Jl24

Reaction score
I must be the poorest guy here .... and yet I still love my car.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
I think girls want something more expensive though.
blush.gif

2006-acura-rsx-05801041990001.jpg

dirk diggler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
bounce2.gif
Look...you can call the awards a joke. They may be. But, the point is that those autos were called f-ing garbage. The bottom line is they ARE NOT f-ing garbage. I am not offended. Everyone is entitled to opinion. I own Caddy and Audi (foreign). The new and even the 05 and 06 models mentioned are pretty groovy rides. You know when I could not afford Aldens I probably used every excuse why they were not worth the money....maybe I could not get over the fact that I was just embarrassed to admit I could not afford them!
plain.gif

+1002
stirpot.gif
stirpot.gif

Pink22m

Reaction score
I must be the poorest guy here .... and yet I still love my car. I think girls want something more expensive though.
If that silver Acura is yours, than you don't have to worry. I have you beat with my 1995 Chevrolet Cavalier.
tounge.gif

Mr. Checks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Funny...I guess I am one of those white collar guys who is actually on the internet ALL DAY.....You see to manage 30+ folks in 4 cities, cater to my 500-1000 clients in say 10 states all while trying to raise my two children while balancing a wife's career I think the internet is a neccessity that lets me breathe..I would not really call it playing. Dirk thanks for the articles. Brother what I could do with an extra THREE HOURS in a day!

Fair enough - And I would never begrudge you your success; you clearly earn it.

My point is that the autoworkers do too - maybe not all (and one can always find examples) - but the ones I know do, and I wouldn't trade my job for theirs for twice the pay.

Christofuh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There was this kid in RSX who decided to aggressively hop on my heels the other day. So I had to dispatch him to Spanksville
BTW that model has a pretty decent steering feel for an Acura.

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Asterix

Reaction score
VW Phaeton W12 & LR Discovery II - Me
Audi A8L - Wifey

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Asterix
Audi A8L - Wifey

sick - love the phaeton

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Asterix
Audi A8L - Wifey

You didn't happen to be parked at a large wine store in New Jersey in between Christmas and New Years by any chance?

Pink22m

Reaction score
The Phaeton is indeed a nice car. It sounds like it didn't sell too well in the USA, although I am not too suprised, given that many people can't appreciate an 80,000 USD VW.

Asterix

Reaction score
Originally Posted by zjpj83
sick - love the phaeton
Best automobile I have ever had the privilege to own.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads