• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ramuman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
GF is just jelly his M car doesn't have a Li-Ion battery. Get an F82 buddy.

Joking aside, get a Battery Tender if you're paranoid. It's what is the BMW charger.

Last edited:

ramuman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Willow Springs with the guys on 1/30 . The Green Hell and the GP track, Spa, AMS, Barber in the old M4 as of now and hopefully Mazda/Laguna before I have to hand it back. There are many tracks left out there. Circuit de la Sarthe and Imola are the biggest ones I want to knock out with the next M4.

My friend's GF (not be confused with our GF) is on board with the Model X - autopilot with the Model S on the 405 is a game changer.

:satisfied:

Last edited:

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
Willow Springs with the guys on 1/30 . The Green Hell and the GP track, Spa, AMS, Barber in the old M4 as of now and hopefully Mazda/Laguna before I have to hand it back. There are many tracks left out there. Circuit de la Sarthe and Imola are the biggest ones I want to knock out with the next M4.

My friend's GF (not be confused with our GF) is on board with the Model X - autopilot with the Model S on the 405 is a game changer.

satisfied.gif

I smell competition.........
wink.gif

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
It's cool to drive a minivan.

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

I have a very bitter friend that still works there. He's older than me, mid-50s, worked on the line there since he dropped out of university in the 80s.

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@GreenFrog Battery tender and Sta-Bil fuel stabilizer if you must. My 9 year old car sits unused for weeks at a time with no ill effects.

Stabil for 2 weeks of non-use? Are you joking? Unless GF buys absolutely trash gas that's friggin ridiculous.

Battery tender... Sure maybe if you're paranoid.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
my mother's 1999 Z3 sits pretty much all winter. Unplug the battery, make sure tire pressure is ok before taking out again after a while, and that damn thing keeps on going and going.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I also think GF needs to install a hydraulic lift in his garage so he can lift the car in the air to avoid flat spotting on the tires

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
my father bought this gigantic damn air pressure machine so he didn't have to be bothered taking the cars to a gas station get more air in the tires. No lift, though.

i know i know, "gome, you just like that machine because you can place the air hose on the inside of your elbow and make 10 minute long fart noises with the outside of your elbow as the air passes through". Yes, so what.

Last edited:

VaderDave

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

my father bought this gigantic damn air pressure machine so he didn't have to be bothered taking the cars to a gas station get more air in the tires. No lift, though.

i know i know, "gome, you just like that machine because you can place the air hose on the inside of your elbow and make 10 minute long fart noises with the outside of your elbow as the air passes through". Yes, so what.

That's a good way to wind up with an air embolism in your bloodstream. Bad news.
http://www.aircontrolindustries.com/us/products/personnel-cleaning/dangers-of-compressed-air/

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads