• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
S2000%20013.jpg

Picked up last night...been regretting trading the last one in for the past 3 years.

Dburr

Reaction score
Me - black Mazda RX8

Wifey - white Jaguar S-Type

turboman808

Reaction score
I've narrowed my search down on an series 3 VJ6. I should have a car before the end of the month. I'm really excited to get it before the vintage festival and drive it there.

I may also take one or two of my sports cars off the road for awhile. If they give me a great deal on insurance then I will keep them on the road if not I will store them for a few years.

A Y

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cool The Kid
What do you guys think of E36 M3s

Totally underrated these days.

--Andre

ramuman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dcg
S2000%20013.jpg

Picked up last night...been regretting trading the last one in for the past 3 years.

Super Sekzy. AP2? I can't believe Honda stopped making these.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dcg
S2000%20013.jpg

Oh jeezus. So gorgeous. I've had a crush on this car since high school when it was first released.

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks fellas. Yes, it's an AP2 - 2006 with 4,959 miles on it. Paid a bit more than I'd have liked, but got pretty much exactly what I wanted - Silverstone Metallic with red/black interior, super low miles, CPO, and the OEM lip, side strakes, and the subtle spoiler (NOT the wing) were a nice bonus.

I say pretty much because in a perfect world I might have gone for Grand Pearl White...but I'm very happy. Silverstone is the most common color, but with good reason - pretty sweet looking in person.

Next step: removing those dumb stickers the dealership added below the "S2000" badges on the sides. \t
facepalm.gif
At least I convinced them not to add a dealer badge on the rear. Got away with just a license plate frame.

S2000%20004.jpg

satellite

Reaction score
1988 BMW 535i (black). The one below is not mine but looks exactly like it:

100_0011.jpg

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by satellite
1988 BMW 535i (black). The one below is not mine but looks exactly like it:

Nice looking car, would love to see pics of the interior sometime..

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^^Agreed. I've always been a fan of the 84-88 5 series. Nice looking car.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads