1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Carpe Diem s23m, Rare Deer Skin

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by tiz12, Nov 13, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tiz12

tiz12 Member

Rare deerskin s23m, in fairly good condition, please view the attached images for an accurate depiction (as well as the incredible pattern on the leather). There is some scuffing/small cuts at the front, don't at all affect the usability/durability of the boots though.

Size 42, fits 42-43. I usually wear a 43, wore these very comfortably without insoles, although could not use insoles due to the instep. They have vibrams and heel taps.

Price is firm, I'm selling as I've just bought a pair of Layer 0 boots which I had been wanting for a long time and these will no longer see any wear, (sacrilegious, I know) so they need a good home. You will seldom come across these in this type of leather, so be quick.

*I can usually only post on Saturdays due to work commitments through the week, please keep this in mind.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.