1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Carolina Panthers

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Ambulance Chaser, Dec 17, 2004.

1. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Distinguished Member

I guess we'll know if the Panthers are for real this Saturday night when they play a good team (Atlanta) for the first time in awhile.  Drizzt, do you have any money on the game?

2. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Stylish Dinosaur

I have $200 on Carolina, I think they are playing well right now, and Atlanta is hobbled, with Griffith and Duckett out. I think Vick gets contained and Carolina wins.

3. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

I also think that Carolina wins on Sat. But I'm too broke to put any money on it.

4. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Distinguished Member

Let this be an expensive lesson learned: Â Never bet against Mike Vick. Â [​IMG]

5. nightowl6261a

nightowl6261a Distinguished Member

Yo, Go, Mike Vick...like a Timex, he took a licking but kept on ticking, all the way to the End Zone.

6. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Stylish Dinosaur

Well, I got Carolina at +3.5 and won $200 in any case, but I still think Carolina was a good pick, Vick got really lucky on that play, he made it into the end zone by about 0.01 sec.