• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL

nyarkies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So is CCP producing this jacket again?

IMG_0004.jpg

20200918_111509.jpg
20200918_111549.jpg

nyarkies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
good lord thats gonna be hard to wear

If the fit has been updated to be relaxed and/or plus he's using kangaroo leather, I don't think it will be bad at all. Back then, most of his leathers were quite stiff coming out of production which I can see is definitely hard to wear. Now, most of the leathers are on the softer side plus unzipping both zippers give you room while wearing it.

Zbregov

Reaction score
Sorry to jump in just like that but is there ANY place in EU where I could get PONY-PTC leather pants (outside of the store in Munich, sadly, they don't have them in my size)?
Would literally make them my only pair of trousers.

nyarkies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry to jump in just like that but is there ANY place in EU where I could get PONY-PTC leather pants (outside of the store in Munich, sadly, they don't have them in my size)?
Would literally make them my only pair of trousers.
Samsa G
Darklandsberlin
The Office in Nicosia, Cyprus
Leclaireur

Last edited:

Zbregov

Reaction score
Samsa G
Darklandsberlin
The Office in Nicosia, Cyprus
Leclaireur

Ace. Darklandsberlin is out of my size; nothing in Leclaireur but I've inquired with the other two. Fingers crossed. Thanks a ton!

Zbregov

Reaction score
Got a pair on the way. Hopefully they fit, provided these things are even wearable. Will put up a small review provided anyone is even interested. Thanks again @nyarkies , wouldn't have found them without your help.

angellronin

Reaction score
As a follow on to the above, I’d like to enquire at The Office as well, does anyone know if emailing the contact listed on their website is the best contact method? Still waiting on a reply… thanks

nyarkies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As a follow on to the above, I’d like to enquire at The Office as well, does anyone know if emailing the contact listed on their website is the best contact method? Still waiting on a reply… thanks
Yes, just use that email address. If what you're looking for is not in stock, you can place a special order with either the Office or Samsa-G. I don't know how long is the wait time but since it's not leather, it shouldn't take a few months.

angellronin

Reaction score
Yes, just use that email address. If what you're looking for is not in stock, you can place a special order with either the Office or Samsa-G. I don't know how long is the wait time but since it's not leather, it shouldn't take a few months.
Thanks- appreciate it

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads