• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL

nyarkies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jacket came from The Office. The seam under the collar looks slanted.

nyarkies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry about the confusion on my post. Was referring to the fencing posted.

sepp

Reaction score
Need drips badly now...having felt and tried a pair in real life. LOL!!!

bdude

Reaction score
Since on shameless plug train i am selling my CORS (horse) scarstich sz52 PTC-010 (white tanned 2012 production) in excellent condition. The leather is the best CCP CORS I have seen ( better finish than new one IMO). Going for sz 50 but still very painfull to part with:
]

http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19761

It is on hold for the moment but you never know..

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Since on shameless plug train i am selling my CORS (horse) scarstich sz52 PTC-010 (white tanned 2012 production) in excellent condition. The leather is the best CCP CORS I have seen ( better finish than new one IMO). Going for sz 50 but still very painfull to part with:
]

http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19761

It is on hold for the moment but you never know..

i am so happy this is a size too big for me, that jacket is awesome, i absolutely hate collared leather jackets except the scar stitch it just looks good with the collar. good luck with sale man that things needs a good home.

brad1981

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum, has been a SZ member for a long time though. read many posts here and hope to join you guys :) I own several ccp shoes and pants. one leather in KALB, trying to build up my small collection. Now I'm searching for leathers in horse leather. never owned one before, not sure whether it is proper to say here but any leads would be appreciated.
and could anyone let me know the difference between HOIL and CORS? are they just from different batch or the tanning and dyeing process are different? many thanks!!

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

skeen7908

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I think thats the jacket I used to own.

Size 50, but fits like a 48.

I sold it because the colour33 looked bad on me, and the collar was too floppy (ROOLS, not ROOMS so its thin)

m1kko

Reaction score
I think thats the jacket I used to own.

Size 50, but fits like a 48.

I sold it because the colour33 looked bad on me, and the collar was too floppy (ROOLS, not ROOMS so its thin)

Why did it look bad? (I have this jacket on order: 033, sz 48 and ROOMS with the titanium elbows)

nyarkies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
At 53 cm? That's definitely a 50 there. Haven't handled ROOLS or ROOMS but how different are they from each other in terms of thickness?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads