• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL

t3hg0suazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If this is the BSR, he has more CCP than Jude Law and Brad Pitt combined.

I think the grainy leather above photographs really well, and I liked the blue-ish tint within the black colorwise, but I also personally prefer a smoother leather, not that I will be getting one anytime soon... Hopefully Lift has a fencing I can try on and dream about when I visit next month!

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

If this is the BSR, he has more CCP than Jude Law and Brad Pitt combined. 

I think the grainy leather above photographs really well, and I liked the blue-ish tint within the black colorwise, but I also personally prefer a smoother leather, not that I will be getting one anytime soon... Hopefully Lift has a fencing I can try on and dream about when I visit next month!

idk whom "The BSR" is but good to know now and @BSR post some pics of your closet :D

Cool that you are going to Japan next month! LMK if you want any travel tips.

Last edited:

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LOL- This is getting entertaining; Ben doesn't need to email the Office when he can email Carol directly.

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah dude BSR and Christian are like the French CCP mafia. Christian definitely has 1 of everything.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

LOL- This is getting entertaining; Ben doesn't need to email the Office when he can email Carol directly.

Yeah dude BSR and Christian are like the French CCP mafia. Christian definitely has 1 of everything.

Ha... i did not know any of this. I have not seen Ben's fits but i certainly have seen Christian's and those are bad ass.

uzairh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rubber dIpped bag:

tumblr_lv1be4uv1t1r5yc70o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lv1be4uv1t1r5yc70o2_500.jpg

An old pic from Atelier NY:
BLG-CCPPETT2.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads