• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL

nyarkies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but we could use a new thread that is more strictly information driven and more accessible to people looking specifically to acquire something rather than engage in a longer form discussion, which is really what this is.
Would it be just a list of CCP stockists or possibly a list of stores that carry similar styles? I'm thinking it would be hard to monitor the list if it's for stores of similar style as designers get dropped or added without notice. Then it gets too expensive as well. I would think discussion of stores would end up on the thread as well unless it's locked and pinned at the top for informational purposes only.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score
Would it be just a list of CCP stockists or possibly a list of stores that carry similar styles? I'm thinking it would be hard to monitor the list if it's for stores of similar style as designers get dropped or added without notice. Then it gets too expensive as well. I would think discussion of stores would end up on the thread as well unless it's locked and pinned at the top for informational purposes only.
We're clearly not going to pin it, but I find that the titles are important. just put "not for discussion" on the thread title, It it becomes useful enough, I can build an article page that is linked from this page, port all the info there, and allow specific people only to edit it (I think).

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
We're clearly not going to pin it, but I find that the titles are important. just put "not for discussion" on the thread title, It it becomes useful enough, I can build an article page that is linked from this page, port all the info there, and allow specific people only to edit it (I think).
I kinda monitor the wiki a bit since I am a mod on reddit so idk how an extra thread that will get lost is useful, I understand you want the SEO and traffic, I can add a page no problem lemme see and example of what you mean.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score
I kinda monitor the wiki a bit since I am a mod on reddit so idk how an extra thread that will get lost is useful, I understand you want the SEO and traffic, I can add a page no problem lemme see and example of what you mean.
Something like this:

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads