• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL

nyarkies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
good lord thats gonna be hard to wear
If the fit has been updated to be relaxed and/or plus he's using kangaroo leather, I don't think it will be bad at all. Back then, most of his leathers were quite stiff coming out of production which I can see is definitely hard to wear. Now, most of the leathers are on the softer side plus unzipping both zippers give you room while wearing it.

Zbregov

Reaction score
Sorry to jump in just like that but is there ANY place in EU where I could get PONY-PTC leather pants (outside of the store in Munich, sadly, they don't have them in my size)?
Would literally make them my only pair of trousers.

nyarkies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry to jump in just like that but is there ANY place in EU where I could get PONY-PTC leather pants (outside of the store in Munich, sadly, they don't have them in my size)?
Would literally make them my only pair of trousers.
Samsa G
Darklandsberlin
The Office in Nicosia, Cyprus
Leclaireur

Last edited:

Zbregov

Reaction score
Samsa G
Darklandsberlin
The Office in Nicosia, Cyprus
Leclaireur
Ace. Darklandsberlin is out of my size; nothing in Leclaireur but I've inquired with the other two. Fingers crossed. Thanks a ton!

Zbregov

Reaction score
Got a pair on the way. Hopefully they fit, provided these things are even wearable. Will put up a small review provided anyone is even interested. Thanks again @nyarkies , wouldn't have found them without your help.

angellronin

Reaction score
As a follow on to the above, I’d like to enquire at The Office as well, does anyone know if emailing the contact listed on their website is the best contact method? Still waiting on a reply… thanks

nyarkies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As a follow on to the above, I’d like to enquire at The Office as well, does anyone know if emailing the contact listed on their website is the best contact method? Still waiting on a reply… thanks
Yes, just use that email address. If what you're looking for is not in stock, you can place a special order with either the Office or Samsa-G. I don't know how long is the wait time but since it's not leather, it shouldn't take a few months.

angellronin

Reaction score
Yes, just use that email address. If what you're looking for is not in stock, you can place a special order with either the Office or Samsa-G. I don't know how long is the wait time but since it's not leather, it shouldn't take a few months.
Thanks- appreciate it

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.