• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here's the ROOMS-PTC scarstich I grabbed last month.
IMG_6690.JPG
IMG_6691.JPG

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@tvontheradio- I was back and forth with this ROOMS/10 or the ROOLS/12 at Lazzari. I'm was just concerned with how thin ROOLS can look in some images; although I have to admit the Lazzari's jacket looks quite good.... :confused2:

3LRnKOy.jpg

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Grabbed the the ROOMS/19 wide last tornado recently too

IMG_6697.JPG

tvontheradio

Reaction score
I think you made the right choice with rooms, I agree rools can look weird in the arms. How's the fit of the rooms?

I want to buy one in rooms, going to have to sell my chew overlock since it didn't work out for me. So I will be in the market soon.

@tvontheradio- I was back and forth with this ROOMS/10 or the ROOLS/12 at Lazzari. I'm was just concerned with how thin ROOLS can look in some images; although I have to admit the Lazzari's jacket looks quite good.... :confused2:

View attachment 828181

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just took delivery of my CCP Scarstitch, which has been my obsessions for something between 3-5 years. It is essentially tailor made for me, excepting the sleeves, which have always been longer (why is that? I know that I have long arms already for my size, but CCP and MA+ make jackets that consistently make it seem that I have T-Rex style arms.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
pics or it didnt happen

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
pics or it didnt happen
Okay, fine, but I've decided that I can't take a selfie, since this POS was taken on a sunny day in a sunny room with an IPhone

Also, forgive the crazy hair. I just got out of practice. My boys are all training for World's Masters, and I'm training towards the next belt level, which is all to say that it was a pretty intense set of sparring rounds.) My coach has me working exclusively on my close guard game - so a lot of cross collar chokes, loop chokes, triangles, arm bars, etc... all from the bottom position, and I am usually a passing player (kneecuts and leg weaves FTW) so it's even harder than usual.

And my pants aren't shown, but if you really care, they are blue Hayabusa gi pants, since I was so excited, I didn't bother to take a shower before taking this picture.

CCP Scarstitch.JPG

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads