• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Carmina Simpson, Choc Brown, 10UK

Carmina Simpson, Choc Brown, 10UK

burnso

Reaction score
burnso submitted a new classified:

Carmina Simpson, Choc Brown, 10UK - Carmina Simpson, Choc Brown, 10UK, Australia

New condition. Selling because I simply dont wear them; bought too many shoes ages ago and now sit unused.

Size 10 UK

Topy'd, cedar shoe trees included, original shoe bags.

Selling also Loake Aldwych's (Black), both pairs together for 650 AUD: perfect couple pairs ready to go for work needs.

Sizing: Below are a range of different shoe sizes I wear to help ensure you will know these fit.
- C&J Northcote 9E UK
- Alfred Sargent 9.5 UK
- Cheaney 9.5 UK
- Loake Aldwych 9.5 UK
- Merrell 11 US...
Read more about this resource...

burnso

Reaction score
Hey, I cant be certain, which seems common with Carmina. I know generally these are on the narrow side, and thus sizing up is common (ie me from 9.5 to 10UK). I also have quite a slim and long foot. They would definitely be at least standard width (not slim). I also generally take standard width (not slim or wide).

Found a quick link with a bit of Carmina-width chat (https://askandyaboutclothes.com/forum/threads/carmina-sizing-again.239954/). One post mentions that Simpson last are the narrowest, so more likely on slim side than 'wide'.

Hope that helps somewhat.

sam67

Reaction score
Hey, I cant be certain, which seems common with Carmina. I know generally these are on the narrow side, and thus sizing up is common (ie me from 9.5 to 10UK). I also have quite a slim and long foot. They would definitely be at least standard width (not slim). I also generally take standard width (not slim or wide).

Found a quick link with a bit of Carmina-width chat (https://askandyaboutclothes.com/forum/threads/carmina-sizing-again.239954/). One post mentions that Simpson last are the narrowest, so more likely on slim side than 'wide'.

Hope that helps somewhat.
I believe this is what you are looking for. Note model number match. https://www.carminashoemaker.com/cap-toe-oxfords-brown-museum-80105

sam67

Reaction score
Maybe the idea is if you are between a medium and wide? Just a bit wider than a medium? Seems a little confusing. I am a sold medium. Good luck.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.