• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Carmina

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Any chance of getting the length measurements for a rain and soller in size 9?

These last comparisons are made for size 7.5uk which is the size we use for our samples.

Rodolphe

Reaction score
View attachment 1284877
Forest EEE vs Oscar last

We will have to check on the available shades for grain and Karagrain. Do you have a model or style in mind?
Thanks !
In fact, I want a Dress Boots 80184 in Chestnut Karangrein (not the classic grain) but I don't know if the Karangrein in Chestnut is beautiful in my eyes, so I hesitate to custom the boots with it or with Tan Karangrein which I will dye myself to obtein the exact color I am looking for...

Rodolphe

Reaction score
@Carmina
Otherwise, the Forest EEE last is a little bit larger than the Oscar's one. So, is it possible to choose Victoria rubber sole with Forest EEE ?

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can’t remember if I posted

If Carlos Santana made shoes, I would definitely buy several pairs. Maybe they would help my musicianship!

PS, I know you meant Carlos Santos, haha ;)
Carlos Santana is a brand of shoe

Indeed Carlos Santana makes some fine shoes; here you go https://www.carlosshoes.com/ maybe Sara would be interested. On the other hand, @Carmina is there any more info on Randa last. It looks very appealing, but I do not see many models on your web site on Randa last.

DapperPhilly

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Indeed Carlos Santana makes some fine shoes; here you go https://www.carlosshoes.com/ maybe Sara would be interested. On the other hand, @Carmina is there any more info on Randa last. It looks very appealing, but I do not see many models on your web site on Randa last.
Have you bought Carlos Santana shoes? I was looking into a pair of chukka boots with Blake construction.
The other irony is that its actually musician Carlos Santana company so perhaps peppercorn78 could improve his musicianship.
;)

stook1

Master Builder
Reaction score
We had a request a while back to show you the available sketches for a winged boot that resembled the "Calway".

As you know, we have a great archive of models that are both in the making or heritage from other generations. Amongst our selection we have found and polished four options.

We have decided to manufacture a new model which we will number as 80791. However, you all have the option of deciding which boot will be part of our collection.

Of course, we will also create a private GMTO for Styleforum users if you are interested.

View attachment 1284856 View attachment 1284857 View attachment 1284858 View attachment 1284859

Access this link to vote for your preferred model. Link
We had a request a while back to show you the available sketches for a winged boot that resembled the "Calway".

As you know, we have a great archive of models that are both in the making or heritage from other generations. Amongst our selection we have found and polished four options.

We have decided to manufacture a new model which we will number as 80791. However, you all have the option of deciding which boot will be part of our collection.

Of course, we will also create a private GMTO for Styleforum users if you are interested.

View attachment 1284856 View attachment 1284857 View attachment 1284858 View attachment 1284859

I'd vote for option 3 in the images above, which is I think option 1 in the link.

Sara, please see my PM about this as well. It's frustrating that we weren't able to line this up with the color 4 orders and I'm hoping something can be done there.

Last edited:

flylikeneagle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

First of all, I'm very excited to see these designs! I've voted for the boot in the 3rd picture (option 1 on the survey). I think 1st picture would make a fantastic boot as well (option 3 on the survey). In fact I think Carmina can offer the model shown in your first picture as a standard offering. It's a relatively unique boot. Enzo Bonafe has a similar model (but still different from Carmina's design). I haven't come across this design elsewhere, atleast not among comparable makers

By the way, looks like these are all 10 eyelet boots. Any ideal how tall the boots would be?

Last edited:

zag73

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd vote for option 3 in the images above, which is I think option 1 in the link.

Sara, please see my PM about this as well. It's frustrating that we weren't able to line this up with the color 4 orders and I'm hoping something can be done there.
Same here

Neville Southall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Sarah, already voted for number 1. These are amazing! Thanks so much.

Blastwice

Reaction score
Voted. Not too sure about the last. Seems like Forest or something could work but I'm not familiar with the various small last differences for boots without seeing them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 82 37.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 84 38.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.3%

Forum statistics

Threads