• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

zag73

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Of course, this colour is hand-painted in our factory.

We can have a lighter - darker shade made to match your exact specifications.

If you are interested, we have quite a large colour palette.
It’s an amazing shoe but I don’t think I could pull off aligator. But it does show what Carnina can produce.?

Mr Clemson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Carmina Looks good! Thanks. So we just wait for instructions from you regarding this Color 4 GMTO, correct? I am #11, so I assume I will get in unless all 10 ahead of me remain in and all opt for boots, correct?

Neville Southall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
MTO balmoral in black calf and suede on the Forest last (and quick outfit check).

bamgrinus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My MTO-FW arrived. One of the "boldest" makeup I've ever done.

Model 80405 with Red Vitello + Red Lizard on Deia last.

1. Out of the box:

View attachment 1273848

2. After initial shine, with darken toes.

View attachment 1273846

3. Maiden voyage. To work today. (I'm really lucky that my work allows me to be bold ... and my wife allows me to collect them).

View attachment 1273847

Really lovely shoes. I love the texture. I could see a very nice makeup like this using something like the football leather instead of lizard.

Neville Southall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@George Red I really need to try the Forest last. I am a big fan of the Oscar, and they appear to be very similar. Nice boots!

They're very similar. I'd say that there are three main differences: 1) Oscar is longer; 2) Forest is a bit more almond toe'd than Oscar; and 3) Forest has a bit of a higher instep and, in my opinion, fits wider feet better. I own both and can walk for miles in either.

Mr Clemson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They're very similar. I'd say that there are three main differences: 1) Oscar is longer; 2) Forest is a bit more almond toe'd than Oscar; and 3) Forest has a bit of a higher instep and, in my opinion, fits wider feet better. I own both and can walk for miles in either.

Thanks, that's good feedback. I love the Oscar last, so I may try the Forest in the same size.

bennanza

Reaction score
some beautiful shoes on here lately, I'm really getting hyped up for my boots..
Quick side question: has anyone ever put some saphir super invulner on their shell shoes?
I guessed it wouldn't be a good idea but have just seen it in hangarproject's list

Blastwice

Reaction score
some beautiful shoes on here lately, I'm really getting hyped up for my boots..
Quick side question: has anyone ever put some saphir super invulner on their shell shoes?
I guessed it wouldn't be a good idea but have just seen it in hangarproject's list

I'd say a hard no on Invulner on shell since one of the staple ways to clean it is to moisten it and then brush...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads