• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bootyboy

Reaction score
Any custom made order that includes a Carmina without any specific modifications would not have additional charges. This includes the selection of: soles, laces,standard edge colours, leathers, colour and type of lining, last, replacing hooks for eyelets and adding medallions just as you can find in the customisation tool.

We can sometimes modify slightly a pattern by including or omitting broguing, pinking and wheeling, modifying a toe cap, pull tabs, adding heel counters, changing a wingtip for a toe cap..
Of course these changes must be studied by our artisans first and would have a surcharge depending on the complexity, smaller modifications would have a fee of 100€.

@Vocans , @flylikeneagle , @CrashBurner

I have taken note of you interest in colour 4 Horween Cordovan, once it gets here I will pop a message.
@Carmina I'd like to sign up for notification of Color 4 and 6 availability in the future. Thanks

Mr Clemson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any custom made order that includes a Carmina without any specific modifications would not have additional charges. This includes the selection of: soles, laces,standard edge colours, leathers, colour and type of lining, last, replacing hooks for eyelets and adding medallions just as you can find in the customisation tool.

We can sometimes modify slightly a pattern by including or omitting broguing, pinking and wheeling, modifying a toe cap, pull tabs, adding heel counters, changing a wingtip for a toe cap..
Of course these changes must be studied by our artisans first and would have a surcharge depending on the complexity, smaller modifications would have a fee of 100€.

I have taken note of you interest in colour 4 Horween Cordovan, once it gets here I will pop a message.

@Carmina Please add me to the Color 4 as well. Thanks!

bamgrinus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What does everyone around here use for edge dressing? I was trying out Saphir Creme Renovatrice the other day and it seems a lot better than sloppy edge paints I've used in the past. But does anyone know what colors best match Carmina brown and chestnut edges?

Also anyone have a recommendation for a suede protector spray (that's preferably cheaper than Saphir)?

Edit: Oh god I'm going to spend $10 on a Saphir color chart, aren't I?

Last edited:

danadd94

Reaction score

@Carmina I would also be interested in color 4 or color 6 if it becomes available.

Last edited:

danadd94

Reaction score
Great, good to know! I think that would be the style I go with. I'm guessing it is still recommended to order true to size for unlined in the uetam last as well? I'm a 8.5D brannock (well 8 d/e heel to toe, 8.5 d heel to ball of foot) so I'm thinking the 7.5 would be my size. Thanks!

Also @Carmina, another question about ordering for the amaretto mto, is the a specific way to order a model that's not listed in the customize section? I'm noticing the 80709 loafer isn't there. Sorry if this is a dumb question, I just don't want to submit an order incorrectly and cause a mix up! Thanks.

Carmina

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Also @Carmina, another question about ordering for the amaretto mto, is the a specific way to order a model that's not listed in the customize section? I'm noticing the 80709 loafer isn't there. Sorry if this is a dumb question, I just don't want to submit an order incorrectly and cause a mix up! Thanks.

Not a dumb question at all, simply select a similar model from the customisation tool and select any cordovan shade for the parts you would like in Amaretto Shell. Before checkout you will have a comment box where you can specify you would like to have the pair manufactured in Amaretto Cordovan and request we switch your order into model 80709.

Let us know if you have any more questions.

ivancream

Reaction score
Would you like to be signed up for the amaretto GMTO or to be notified when we receive colour 4 for a future group?
They are more or less the same height. Model 80184 was manufactured in the oscar last and an old shade of Horween Cordovan saddle.

Please add me to the list for color 4 too. Thanks!

We did not receive color 4 in the last shipment, some shells should be arriving soon although it may take an extra month. Since there will be a very limited amount, we might have to create some kind of system to inform anyone who is interested. I can send DM's or emails if it would be of any help.

Boot 1 - 80459 with requested modifications
Boot 2 - 80459 with requested modifications
Boot 3 - 80277 with requested modifications

Any modified patterns that do not match the original pattern would have a surcharge.

Please add me to the list for color 4 - Thanks!

serbarristan

Reaction score

Please also let me know about Color #4. Thank you!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads