• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

scb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
does carmina still make the 907? is that possible as an MTO online?

JoeBlack0

Reaction score
I think you can order any model mto via email even if it’s not stated in the personalisation tool. However they’re not answering emails ?

ErPupone4

Reaction score
I'm planning on putting in my order and then leaving some comments in the notes section because I would like to see a couple pictures of suede swatches and elastic for a Chelsea boot. Unfortunately most of Europe is on holiday right now. Well, unfortunate for us in North America.

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
x-post WAYWRN - Adelaides on the Buger last . . .

IMG_0304.JPG

bamgrinus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haven't people sometimes put in an order for a different model and asked them to change it in the notes?

007Bond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Should be fun, pop in for the extra discount on pairs in-stock and or to create your custom made shoes with no customisation fee.

We will be extending the customisation offer to Styleforum users only during the event hours through our website. Should be finishing at closing time (19:30).

I haven't seen anything on this?

007Bond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's supposed to be happening between 4:30 and 6:30 EST. I don't think they're releasing the code until then.

Yikes a 2 hour window I am traveling today so I may be in the air during the sale if it is only 2 hours and miss it.

bamgrinus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yikes a 2 hour window I am traveling today so I may be in the air during the sale if it is only 2 hours and miss it.

Yeah I'm not 100% but it sounded like the offer was only going to apply while the in-store event is happening. I guess we'll see. Hopefully your plane has in-flight wi-fi.

serbarristan

Reaction score
Not going to lie, the lack of info is driving me a little crazy. Hoping this works out for everyone today.

serbarristan

Reaction score
While we wait, can anyone share experience with kid leather lining? The softness sounds intriguing, but I read somewhere that it’s thinner than calf and creates more volume (which I’d like to avoid).

bamgrinus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not going to lie, the lack of info is driving me a little crazy. Hoping this works out for everyone today.

Yeah me too, since I'm not entirely sure how to enter my order. But I'm sure they'll get it sorted out somehow. I think I'm just going to put in an order for a similar model with a big note to say that I'm actually looking for a different model.

007Bond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
While we wait, can anyone share experience with kid leather lining? The softness sounds intriguing, but I read somewhere that it’s thinner than calf and creates more volume (which I’d like to avoid).

I bought my wife a pair or Kid Leather Carmina's (in and out) and it is softer, tiny bit thinner I think it seems, seems so far as durable. As for size you implied more volume does not seem to be the case as same last and has not stretched anymore then reg calf.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads