• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dave_rawitat

Reaction score
@zag73

Travelling to NY would be slightly inconvenient....

We will be announcing a special offer exclusively for style forum members.

Check the thread the 15th August for more details.

How exciting!!

Cool! I have a pair of customized boots in shopping cart right now, just in case. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:

Carmina

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Per Kirby Allison's Instagram:

"Come join me in New York City next Thursday, August 15, from 4:30 to 6:30 at the @carminashoemaker NYC Boutique!! I'll be there to answer any questions and Carmina will be offering 10% off their stock shoes + waiving any MTO premiums! Please RSVP to @hangerproject"

Should be fun, pop in for the extra discount on pairs in-stock and or to create your custom made shoes with no customisation fee.

We will be extending the customisation offer to Styleforum users only during the event hours through our website. Should be finishing at closing time (19:30).

Carmina

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hah! It would be cool to meet Kirby. Perhaps I should bring a pair of my shoes to demonstrate my fairly poor mirror shining technique.

Thanks @Carmina! Cool event. I will try to make it if I am able.

It is an absolute pleasure, hopefully we will be organising more events like this for our clients in the near future.

Would shoe patinas, mirror shines.. be interesting? which type of events would you be interested in?

weriker

Reaction score
We will be extending the customisation offer to Styleforum users only during the event hours through our website. Should be finishing at closing time (19:30).
So in which time window (and corresponding time zone) should I keep my eyes open?

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Should be fun, pop in for the extra discount on pairs in-stock and or to create your custom made shoes with no customisation fee.

I wish I could make it to one of this events, I bet it's a lot of fun.

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gents, please don’t sleep on the current GMTO Carmina is running: the Detroit last shell chukka. I have one in burgundy and it’s a beautiful powerhouse. The best chukka pattern anywhere, except maybe the Meccariello Tribune. They’re offering every shell color. If my closet weren’t full up, I would def be in for one more....

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

WNovizar

Reaction score
Gents, please don’t sleep on the current GMTO Carmina is running: the Detroit last shell chukka. I have one in burgundy and it’s a beautiful powerhouse. The best chukka pattern anywhere, except maybe the Meccariello Tribune. They’re offering every shell color. If my closet weren’t full up, I would def be in for one more....

I am not sleeping on it, I just want to know what is on August 15th

WNovizar

Reaction score
I t

i think what they label “saddle” is really natural.
I don't think so. If Saddle is really natural, then it Will be listed as Saddle not natural on Carmina wholecut 910 page

flylikeneagle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• boots_tobacco_suede_80711_ladl.jpg
    boots_tobacco_suede_80711_ladl.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads