• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The green shell finally got in the rotation
16CFBE21-90A8-4825-9FB4-770E8CF8D582.jpeg
B3273374-6626-4E18-9A3C-EF7A23E2D5A2.jpeg

Carmina

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Results of the first Horween football print cordovan pair made specially for our private GMTO! We have had a couple of artisans here at the factory complimenting this make.

What are your thoughts? As we expected the pattern was slightly ironed out in the toe area. However we managed to maintain as much print as possible.
DSC_3829.jpg
80728_football_print_cordovan1.jpg

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Results of the first Horween football print cordovan pair made specially for our private GMTO! We have had a couple of artisans here at the factory complimenting this make.

What are your thoughts? As we expected the pattern was slightly ironed out in the toe area. However we managed to maintain as much print as possible. View attachment 1205735 View attachment 1205736
Oh, that is too cool! Almost makes me wish I'd gone with that! But, I had my heart set on Rubi this go around.

Blastwice

Reaction score

What are your thoughts? As we expected the pattern was slightly ironed out in the toe area. However we managed to maintain as much print as possible. View attachment 1205735 View attachment 1205736

@Carmina, are there any more of these hides available? Enough for a one-off 10.5UK sneaker? I have an MTO fee waiver to blow and this looks about as nice as I expected.

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Wow, those are gorgeous. Carmina style and finish, matched with a beautiful shell color, and print...winner!

scb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Can’t wait to get these

WNovizar

Reaction score
@scb I think only you and me got these.

dave_rawitat

Reaction score
During the weekend, I took the sneakers to the test with a little walk in the forest (sockless, as you can see). I think it passed the test with flying colors. I quite like them actually. Maybe I'm gonna get another pair of these in other color/leather.

DSC_2619.jpg

Lumaca

Reaction score
I was talking to a friend about Carmina's Black Funchal Unlined Captoe Oxford. Has anyone had experience with the leather? I've never seen an unlined oxford before, how does the inside look/work? I'm guessing there's toe stiffener in there?

Carmina

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Carmina, are there any more of these hides available? Enough for a one-off 10.5UK sneaker? I have an MTO fee waiver to blow and this looks about as nice as I expected.

We have no more football print cordovan for the time being, unfortunately. We can try to source some more samples if you are interested.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads