• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dave_rawitat

Reaction score
Yet another MTO of mine. Configuration as second image attached.
Absolutely love it.

DSCF0816.jpg Screen Shot 2562-03-18 at 12.31.13.png

Carmina

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Please consider it as “example deadline” anyway. Since it’s up to @Carmina to decide the actual deadline.

Anyway, here’s how I came up with Tue:

I’m not sure if their (Carmina’s) representative is working during weekend. In such a case, even if we, collectively, say “today” he could still put the order in tomorrow and would still be eligible on the system. And it would give false hope for those waiting.

And I don’t know any details or dependencies regarding the internal decision. I assume that 2 working days (Mon, Tue) would be enough window for Carmina for working things out.

Don’t get me wrong, I want the order closed and move on as much as everyone. I wanted it closed yesterday if it’s up to me :)

It is completely up to general opinion. We will happily assist on any decision, as per creating a new code for @jctune , absolutely no problem. Let me know once you wish to close the group and have all your marvels manufactured.

dave_rawitat

Reaction score
For me:

Just close it whenever you’re ready :)

Say, whenever the 12th (whoever he is) put in the order. Or if you don’t mind doing the first 11 first, you can close it already :)

up1911fan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It is completely up to general opinion. We will happily assist on any decision, as per creating a new code for @jctune , absolutely no problem. Let me know once you wish to close the group and have all your marvels manufactured.

While I wait patiently to see if I get some Amaretto shell, a non-shoe related Carmina article from the NYTimes (paywall) about the trials of a young Majorcan shoemaker finding an apartment in NYC.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/14/realestate/first-stop-second-avenue.html

If @jctune is committed and ready I would say get him a code so we can close this out.

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I say make them the code, then first order placed gets the spot; close the order gets my vote.

cc808314

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
While I wait patiently to see if I get some Amaretto shell, a non-shoe related Carmina article from the NYTimes (paywall) about the trials of a young Majorcan shoemaker finding an apartment in NYC.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/14/realestate/first-stop-second-avenue.html

Living in NYC myself, I can attest that the real estate market, including the rentals, is a nightmare. Agents and the landlords are the biggest axxholes out there, but given the crazy demand, they can pretty much do whatever they please. I can’t believe they made her pay 6 months of security deposit. More money to hold back when she moves out?

I have actually seen her at the store. I didn’t realize she is part of the family.

Lastly, I am all for giving you a code to order some amaretto ASAP.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads