• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sarteaga

Reaction score
I just e-mailed Jaime about it. I will update this thread when I receive a reply.
Thanks!

Also anyone know what Men's 5UK translates into a women's US? My wife likes the Inca Walnut DM on the Carmina site and would like to order before the price increase. Thanks!

Reaction score
Thanks!

Also anyone know what Men's 5UK translates into a women's US? My wife likes the Inca Walnut DM on the Carmina site and would like to order before the price increase. Thanks!

I wear a women's 8.5 US, and I have a pair of Robert last double monks in 5.5UK. Fits perfectly.

urban

Reaction score
Any idea what are the prices for the full strap loafer GMTO for non-US, non-EU customers?

bm93

Reaction score
Not sure if everyone saw this, in regards to Skoak's Carmina pricing:

. It is likely that more limitations, similar to the US policy, will follow internationally.
  • Gaziano & Girling – Tony and Dean has a minimum recommended retail price that all retailers must follow – they have said nothing yet in regards of limitations in the US or elsewhere.
  • Saint Crispin’s – There is a new price policy regarding non-EU orders. We have been allowed a grace period until August 31 for MTOs and our ready-to-wear stock will not change prices until the new US and International store fronts are ready in September. For non-EU orders prices will start at about €1235 / $1400 USD for base styles including hollowed shoe trees.

In short - anyone that wants to take advantage of the old pricing in SEK should do so before the end of August.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/338047/...-official-affiliate-thread/16080#post_8045069

rbhan12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^thanks for posting that for those of us who missed it. I think Carmina will see a sharp decline in sales after their new policy is implemented. I firmly believe Carmina became extremely popular with SF folks because of their quality and price point. Their new price points will make consumers like myself look elsewhere, perhaps Septieme Largeur or even Meermin. Those prices would put them in the same category as J. FitzPatrick footwear, which in my opinion is a pretty damn good shoe.

I suppose I'll have to get my slush fund back up and running quickly! Need to capitalize on the low prices before they go up.

TtownMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^thanks for posting that for those of us who missed it. I think Carmina will see a sharp decline in sales after their new policy is implemented. I firmly believe Carmina became extremely popular with SF folks because of their quality and price point. Their new price points will make consumers like myself look elsewhere, perhaps Septieme Largeur or even Meermin. Those prices would put them in the same category as J. FitzPatrick footwear, which in my opinion is a pretty damn good shoe.

I suppose I'll have to get my slush fund back up and running quickly! Need to capitalize on the low prices before they go up.

You still have EB & G&G :)

New Shoes1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
carmina has been pretty popular on SF for a number of years, even back when the Euro conversion rate had us paying $400 to $450 with shipping and customs. They'll be just fine.

doodledoc

Reaction score
I guess I should order a pair of Carmina off of Skoak before September I guess.

luc13

Reaction score

Polo in the Morning

cowsgomoomoo

Reaction score
There is a chestnut (soller last) GMTO Steve is organizing in case you are not aware

Last edited:

Melniek

Reaction score
I was aware of that, but that one is closed and the maximum size for pre order is a UK, I'm a 10,5. Also I like this one better, especially the color looks amazing to me.

shoesoncall

Reaction score
Jamie just replied to say it'll cost EUR690 (with VAT) for the burgundy cordovan double monks, four to go!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads