• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

zaiten

Reaction score
For bourbon shell, do you use Saphir cordovan cream color “Fawn 19”, or just depend on the colorless cream?
Would the color cream make bourbon more vivid or not that much?

Schweino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How is your shell so navy? Mine is almost like a teal color. Patina I assume? I hope mine eventually end up looking like yours.

I think that's the standard Horween navy shell color? At least, my yanko navy shell shoes are exactly the same color straight out of the box

flylikeneagle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love these! I think I want the exact ones as that bourbon shell is just too beautiful
How do you find sizing loafers on the forest last is? Half size down?
I bought this TTS and they fit very well. This is a stock model, so you can order online and exchange (free of charge I believe) for a different size

smoothguyto

Reaction score
Any model 80483 "Longwing" Boots out here?

View attachment 1691906

I was seriously thinking about it since I love long wing bluchers and I love boots. When I had it in the 3D tool during the weekend custom deal I was thinking to myself... that's really weird looking. I guess it's just because I've never seen one before so my brain just couldn't handle it so I did a balmoral instead.

H. E. Pennypacker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I haven’t shared these since I’ve been busy, but here they go. This is from the MTO weekend prior to the 3D tool. Took pictures in different lighting. In retrospect, I’ve probably should’ve gone with tonal upper stitching but I still like them and on foot it’s not obvious. There’s definitely some more gaudy-looking boots out there in our bubble of footwear.
loden suede, Oscar last, it’s supposed to be dark gray upper stitching, double JR soles w stormwelt and hard fudging, green lining & light chestnut edges.
46C7D8EE-B5A9-477B-AD81-7207A7BA1B92.jpeg
2FB502BA-23D3-4544-A9F3-B9524D14FDEE.jpeg
F4381176-26C7-4258-B835-6B7DCDABCCA5.jpeg
2FEC2D24-01FC-4E3F-BDFE-4AD21B19DBCD.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads