• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dlf1981

Reaction score
I wear 10.5 in shell inca , lizard rain, and unlined xim kudu - any thoughts on size for a uetam loafer ?

Roen

Reaction score
I need to get down to the NY store and see what my sizing is on the Rain EEE last. Forest EEE just felt too tight on the instep.

Of course, the salesperson didn't give me the time of day because I was wearing casual clothes.

stook1

Master Builder
Reaction score
Good timing, my latest order should be arriving today.

I am pretty sure the UPS driver is just f'ing with me at this point. He's touring my whole extended neighborhood with my new boots. Delivery was targeted for 1:30 this afternoon. I was drifting the minivan on the way back/forth to pickup my daughter from nursery school to make sure I got back in time. He's covered every area about 5 blocks outside my neighborhood. Dude's killin' me...

This GPS tracking thing for the drivers is the last thing I needed in my life, lol.

PACostag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First experience buying from Carmina with their last GMTO in the beginning of May. Already got my shipping notification today after something like a month and a half since the order was placed. Hugely impressive turnaround timing. Very excited for my first couple of pairs to arrive, I'll be sure to share them here

h.mikhail.h

Reaction score
I am pretty sure the UPS driver is just f'ing with me at this point. He's touring my whole extended neighborhood with my new boots. Delivery was targeted for 1:30 this afternoon. I was drifting the minivan on the way back/forth to pickup my daughter from nursery school to make sure I got back in time. He's covered every area about 5 blocks outside my neighborhood. Dude's killin' me...

This GPS tracking thing for the drivers is the last thing I needed in my life, lol.

I’ve had similar experiences with UPS in my area… some deliveries weren’t made until well into the evening. However, FedEx (Ground) is still the worst with their “Attempted Delivery” bs lol

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does some boy here own a pair in tanned box calf and vegano and wouldn't mind to share a comparison pic?
I think I do. Will try and get you one later, but not same color so let me know if that doesn't work

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks man. I want to see if there a noticeable difference between tan box calf and tan vegano. I already have a pair in tan box calf but thinking of tan vegano this time.
Well I have tan vegano and can snap a pic if you'd like, but unfortunately don't have tan box calf to compare. Just let me know

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads