• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rymanocerous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
See, I absolutely think the bluesy is 100% casual. It'll likely be my next watch bc I imagine it will arrive before a GMT BLNR at my AD
Man I just cant deal with it, just a big fat, awkward flashy turd. So many better options for that kind of $$$. But I get it, people love their Rolies. Now a black, 2 line no date...that's a good looking casual tool watch.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man I just cant deal with it, just a big fat, awkward flashy turd. So many better options for that kind of $$$. But I get it, people love their Rolies. Now a black, 2 line no date...that's a good looking casual tool watch.
It's more muted on wrist, but I get it. Had to warm up to it myself. Was offered this when I was there yesterday... this is a flashy you know what
109862.png

NYCTechNerd

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I have had this once since new in 1994: Explorer II 16570 Polar. Purchased when it was not cool but I liked it.
- all original but the fixed bezel was replaced on the last service because all black lacquer was gone
IMG_1265.JPG

JUAN MANUEL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The visible joint is not really what bothered me but the metal/staple that we can see inside the joint.
I wasn't sure if that could affect the lifespan of the shoe, but then I was told that it should not affect it so I have kept the second pair.

You can see the metal circled in red.
View attachment 1606096

Thank you all for your help!

Back to topic. BTW beautiful time pieces!!

I can see just minor flaws in those boots. I suggest returning the ones that not fit and enjoy the ones you are keeping. You will always find minor defects in shoes when buying on-line.

Shoes are meant to protect your feet and inevitably you will damage, blem or scratch them.

Baked Potato

Reaction score
Does anyone here have an upside down photo comparing Forest and Uetam loafers side by side? Would really like to see how a Forest loafer looks like next to a Uetam one.

Nickd

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here have an upside down photo comparing Forest and Uetam loafers side by side? Would really like to see how a Forest loafer looks like next to a Uetam one.
I’ve got both so I can take a picture for you but what do you mean by upside down?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads