• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

H. E. Pennypacker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really? I thought their MTO weekend is 'once' a year but then again I'm currently brain-dead

H. E. Pennypacker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Used to be then last year with covid they did twice..
Yeah, I thought so. I can’t remember if April or October is the usual month for their MTO weekend. I asked them if they’re planning to do one in April and no response, so. I just want to be ready design-wise if it’s April, if not then it could wait.

tabasco.cheesecake

Reaction score
Agreed. Very tall. Careful with the pull loops. They aren’t as sturdy as they look. But the boot itself is a spectacular iteration of Carmina’s lock on the captoe boot style. Even though mine have the stormwelt they still look quite sleek on the foot, especially on the Soller last.

I love that shade of brown. It’s so rich and deep. Like melted chocolate.

my thoughts exactly, color is similar to milk chocolate or melted chocolate.

ErPupone4

Reaction score
20210304_145914.jpg

Replica Russian reindeer chukkas today for a rare trip to the office.

NYCTechNerd

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
View attachment 1567437
Replica Russian reindeer chukkas today for a rare trip to the office.

Are those the Kirby Allision version?

ErPupone4

Reaction score
Are those the Kirby Allision version?
Yes, from the original order last year.

stook1

Master Builder
Reaction score
Any Carmina experts happen to know the internal "fabricacion" reference number for the very chunky looking flat welt design in the below page links at Trading Post in Japan? I've tried a couple of time to order something like this but what I am after seems to get lost in translation and, invariably, I end up with a relatively close trimmed flat welt. That's perfectly OK but I'd like to know how to order an edge like what is shown below.

Now that I have these links I will ask Carmina when I next submit an order but thought someone might have already figured it out.

Patrick1053

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any Carmina experts happen to know the internal "fabricacion" reference number for the very chunky looking flat welt design in the below page links at Trading Post in Japan? I've tried a couple of time to order something like this but what I am after seems to get lost in translation and, invariably, I end up with a relatively close trimmed flat welt. That's perfectly OK but I'd like to know how to order an edge like what is shown below.

Now that I have these links I will ask Carmina when I next submit an order but thought someone might have already figured it out.

Yeah, the code is Buy Enzo Bonafe shoes

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads