• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

stook1

Master Builder
Reaction score
You wouldn't know it from the goofy smile but he's pissed at my wife for forcing him to wear the ridiculous collar for valentines day. Oh yeah and regarding wolf in sheeps clothing... do not approach... he may look friendly & fluffy but he will bite and it will hurt.

149788065_10224638671857668_5246454941037056382_o.jpg

johnbarfi111

Reaction score
Any idea which stores in Toronto carry Carmina? I know Lost and Found but they're running a little low on my size.

Patrick1053

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, I got an email from Carmina about my October MTO. They made it in the wrong type of shell. I wanted bourbon. They made it in amaretto. ??‍♂️

Look forward to getting my new shoes in 2035.
I found this online. We can add the delivery of your shoes from Carmina.

Fast forecasts for 2035
Fast Forecast
  • Earth experiences a "mini ice age" as solar activity decreases by 1% 1
  • New train technology travels 3x faster than airplanes 1
  • Majority of vehicles contain vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) communications to transmit information about speed, heading, brake status 1
  • Humans can "upgrade" their senses with implants that detect more signals (radio waves, X-rays, etc.) 1
  • Scientists develop cure for HIV through genome editing to cut the HIV genome out of DNA 1
  • Gene-editing technology allows scientists to cure genetic diseases 1
  • Genomes of all discovered mammal species sequenced 1
  • World population forecasted to reach 8,838,907,000 1
  • Share of global car sales taken by autonomous vehicles equals 38 per cent 1
  • World sales of electric vehicles reaches 16,466,667 1
  • Average number of connected devices, per person, is 16 1
  • Global number of Internet connected devices reaches 139,200,000,000 1
  • Predicted global mobile web traffic equals 414 exabytes 1
  • Global Internet traffic grows to 1,118 exabytes

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, I got an email from Carmina about my October MTO. They made it in the wrong type of shell. I wanted bourbon. They made it in amaretto. ??‍♂️

That sucks, but depending on model amaretto could look really good

zag73

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Even shell isn’t immune ....If they’re making a hash of your orders, what hope have the rest got? Surely you must rank in their top 10 customers?

Patrick1053

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Even shell isn’t immune ....If they’re making a hash of your orders, what hope have the rest got? Surely you must rank in their top 10 customers?
You think the person who started slicing up hundreds of dollars worth of Cordovan shells would triple-check they got the right one before they did that.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You think the person who started slicing up hundreds of dollars worth of Cordovan shells would triple-check they got the right one before they did that.
Eh, they'll be able to sell it in outlet or Ebay store?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads