• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anyone still waiting on the mto weekend offerings? I ordered mine pretty much just before it closed so fully expect to be last. I’ve
enjoyed seeing what’s been made. Have been some exceptional pieces thus far.

I think I ordered on Sunday and received them yesterday, well the freight forwarder, hope that maybe I have them here next weekend.

I got these about a week ago. Took a few days to put some shine on the toes. View attachment 1510362 View attachment 1510363 View attachment 1510364
Oh, so good. What are the specs on these? Forest last, dark brown box calf?

Hurlazza4

Reaction score
I think I ordered on Sunday and received them yesterday, well the freight forwarder, hope that maybe I have them here next weekend.

Oh, so good. What are the specs on these? Forest last, dark brown box calf?
Almost, 80092 Balmoral boots on Oscar in dark brown box calf.
with a special request to leave off the broguing across the toe cap.

siddeh

Reaction score
Can anyone here with loafers on Pina last comment on how it compares to Rain? Not sure if I should size up 0.5 from Rain or not..

NadalRG

Reaction score
Reading all these issues from you guys is making me nervous..

I just purchased a pair of black leather Chelsea boots and double monk straps in dark brown suede.

Crossing my fingers now.

zag73

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Reading all these issues from you guys is making me nervous..

I just purchased a pair of black leather Chelsea boots and double monk straps in dark brown suede.

Crossing my fingers now.
I’m sure they’ll be fine. I’ve quite a few pairs of Carmina shoes. Whilst there are QC issues, in the main Carmina are good shoes ?

scb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone still waiting on the mto weekend offerings? I ordered mine pretty much just before it closed so fully expect to be last. I’ve
enjoyed seeing what’s been made. Have been some exceptional pieces thus far.

I'm still waiting for a chelsea order from September. The whole world is messed up during covid, so I'm not going to complain

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for a chelsea order from September. The whole world is messed up during covid, so I'm not going to complain
I wasn’t complaining, I can’t wear half the things I’ve got as it is. Liking seeing what the members have had made. Have my previous mto on today.

Crafty Cumbrian

Master Builder
Reaction score
“Calway”, Elbamatt and Tobacco suede
9C2C9633-067E-4C2F-BFD0-9017228B9365.jpeg

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This?

mbloom66

Reaction score
Hello, I've been a way from SF for a long time. I'm a Carmina newbie and am looking to understand the Carmina model numbers. What does the 80092 convey in the phrase "80092 Balmoral boots on Oscar". Thanks, Michael

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello, I've been a way from SF for a long time. I'm a Carmina newbie and am looking to understand the Carmina model numbers. What does the 80092 convey in the phrase "80092 Balmoral boots on Oscar". Thanks, Michael
It's just the model number. Oscar is the last

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads