• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My last reply went like this:

Jul 13, 2020, 10:07 AM CDT

Hi Xxxx
Unfortunately, there were some delays that Carmina had not been informing us of, but they supposed the ship out this week, I just emailed them this morning to get an update so I will email everyone once they are shipped from Spain.
If there is anything else I can do please let me know.
Thanks and have a great day!
Haha, lucky I guess
Two of you, I guess it’s me then. I didn’t think my query was rude. I just literally asked if they could provide feedback on the status of the shoes. Well the positive side of it is, I suppose I can be happy they didn’t give me false hope.

hkoldguy

Reaction score
When was this gmto? I have still yet to receive a pair from my April custom week order....

hkoldguy

Reaction score
When was this gmto? I have still yet to receive a pair from my April custom week order....
Imagine my feeling when they had that photo contests of people showing off their orders a month or two ago

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It was a special run done through kirby allisons website, it closed on 29 February. Before the effects of Covid hit it was due in 8 weeks, in other words late April early May. kirby was great at advertising the gmto, hasn’t put any effort in communicating where the gmto stands since taking everyone’s money though.

hkoldguy

Reaction score
It was a special run done through kirby allisons website, it closed on 29 February. Before the effects of Covid hit it was due in 8 weeks, in other words late April early May. kirby was great at advertising the gmto, hasn’t put any effort in communicating where the gmto stands since taking everyone’s money though.
There is really no excuse when Camilla has all along been advertising no “extra” delays and been making shoes. Agreed it’s not Kirby’s fault for the delays but if he’s organizing and taking a share of it, he should be actively following up on orders.

Berto1

Reaction score

Holy **** !!!!

Currently, Covid is ramping up in Spain and as usual, activity in August is very low.

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Two of you, I guess it’s me then. I didn’t think my query was rude. I just literally asked if they could provide feedback on the status of the shoes. Well the positive side of it is, I suppose I can be happy they didn’t give me false hope.
I received the reply too on July 28th. Carmina is getting ready to ship these to KA and soon we will be getting the shipment notifications. There are more important issues in the world right now. However, Carmina and KA should have communicated better. In the time of the pandemic, people would be understanding I think.

ErPupone4

Reaction score
I received the reply too on July 28th. Carmina is getting ready to ship these to KA and soon we will be getting the shipment notifications. There are more important issues in the world right now. However, Carmina and KA should have communicated better. In the time of the pandemic, people would be understanding I think.
There are certainly more important issues in the world right now. I'm sure none of us need the shoes by a certain date, its just frustrating at the lack of updates. A little communication would be nice.

On June 10th, they told me that the shoes were shipping the following week, so I'm not holding my breath that they are getting ready to ship...

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There are definitely more important issues in the world right now. I suppose that’s why I get a weekly email from ka, promoting his mask sale, priced in keeping with his aggressively priced tradition. Odd that ka can find time to advertise, but no time to update, or respond to emails.

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There is really no excuse when Camilla has all along been advertising no “extra” delays and been making shoes. Agreed it’s not Kirby’s fault for the delays but if he’s organizing and taking a share of it, he should be actively following up on orders.
There are certainly more important issues in the world right now. I'm sure none of us need the shoes by a certain date, its just frustrating at the lack of updates. A little communication would be nice.

On June 10th, they told me that the shoes were shipping the following week, so I'm not holding my breath that they are getting ready to ship...
There are definitely more important issues in the world right now. I suppose that’s why I get a weekly email from ka, promoting his mask sale, priced in keeping with his aggressively priced tradition. Odd that ka can find time to advertise, but no time to update, or respond to emails.

If worse comes to worst, I will request a refund. I will give them a couple more weeks before PayPal closes the dispute window.

ErPupone4

Reaction score
But it's a sovereign grade mask...

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Norwegian split toes.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads