• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I know where it is from, but that does not change my opinion that it is weird. If the (supposedly) greatest fashion expert told me I needed to strap on a man to be stylish, I would advise him to get his brain checked.
It's an avatar. It's not offensive, like some on the forum, so just let it go and return to the thread subject matter.

Patrick1053

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's an avatar. It's not offensive, like some on the forum, so just let it go and return to the thread subject matter.
Ok so if someone took an avatar of your mom and ****** her you would not care at all?
You're fun at parties. I can tell.
funny you say that. everyone likes me at parties because I only go to parties with normal people.

Vocans

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok so if someone took an avatar of your mom and ****** her you would not care at all?

funny you say that. everyone likes me at parties because I only go to parties with normal people.

Well that's certainly one way to respond. There's an ignore function if it bothers you so much that you're unable to continue on with your life.

smartbrother

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1590964900776.gif

flylikeneagle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well that's certainly one way to respond. There's an ignore function if it bothers you so much that you're unable to continue on with your life.
That ignore option is the best thing ever. I've had to use three times during my 5 years on SF, all during the last three weeks and all on folks on this thread.

Vocans

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That ignore option is the best thing ever. I've had to use three times during my 5 years on SF, all during the last three weeks and all on folks on this thread.

Only one person has managed to earn the privilege of making it to my ignore list so far. Strangely enough also related to this thread... ?

CrashBurner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This really is the oddest sub forum I’ve been on. Agree on all counts and snap on ignoring folks.
If you could read this CC ?, I’d say the thread has gotten a lot more heated than when I first joined it. Maybe everyone has had too much time on their hands recently, or cabin fever is setting in.

Last edited:

CrashBurner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Only one person has managed to earn the privilege of making it to my ignore list so far. Strangely enough also related to this thread... ?
I haven’t ignored anybody - didn’t notice the function existed. I don’t tend to get heated about footwear; politics on the other hand....:fence:

Vocans

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I haven’t ignored anybody - didn’t notice the function existed. I don’t tend to get heated about footwear; politics on the other hand....:fence:

Oh, my one ignore wasn't related to getting too heated. I just had to put a troll back under the bridge where he belonged ?

pekingman

Reaction score
Just squeezed in a last minute Calway order - went for brown karengrain with loden suede upper on double sole/tramuntana. This should be a good winter weather boot for here in Beijing, but hope to give them an outing on a late-summer trip back to Europe (if such travel is possible ...).

In the meantime just put conditioned my kudu boots and put them away after this winter, and gave a first dusting off to these cordovan beauties.

SF_0601.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads