• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Neville Southall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Real question is whether you ll like him as much as you like Kirby if he were to review your boots ?

PS: The makeup you got is phenomenal and it is Kirby’s reviewing that annoys me and not your boots ;)

No worries, bro! Funny - was reading the video comments and some guy was like “those boots are ******* hideous.” Made me seriously laugh.

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No worries, bro! Funny - was reading the video comments and some guy was like “those boots are ******* hideous.” Made me seriously laugh.

YT channels are for the masses. Most American men stop at Alden and everything else is hideous .. plus the 725 usd tag is hard to wrap your head around unless you are in this small group of sickos ?

zag73

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
YT channels are for the masses. Most American men stop at Alden and everything else is hideous .. plus the 725 usd tag is hard to wrap your head around unless you are in this small group of sickos ?
You think only sickos pay $725 for boots? Not really. Some of us are not paupers and have sufficient disposable income to indulge ourselves ?

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You think only sickos pay $725 for boots? Not really. Some of us are not paupers and have sufficient disposable income to indulge ourselves ?

A) Nishant was joking and poking fun at himself and at the rest of us.

B) You come across as a bit arrogant.

Certainly, a lot of people on SF either have sufficient disposable income to spend $725 on a pair of boots (or multiple pairs of shoes), or they're willing to go into credit card debt to purchase such things. However, surely you must recognise that we here are a definite minority. To the vast majority of people, spending more than a couple of hundred dollars on a pair of shoes - let alone having multiple pairs of expensive shoes - is pretty crazy.

dave_rawitat

Reaction score
One of my favorite pairs. Snatched this pair from Carmina Outlet section .... lucky me that it was exactly my size on one of my favorite last (Rain).

DSCF5064-2.jpg

Evergreen88

Reaction score

You wish the average American was wearing Alden :-D

In London if you are wearing a pair of Loake you are already better dressed than 95% of the people around you :-(

Guccinski L.V.

Reaction score
So an update on the shoes posted earlier, Carmina has replied and sent me a discount code for the next order. 10%. Make of that what you will.
Typical of EU customer service solutions. ********* up so why don't you give us more of your money. For the number of defects on your wife's order they should take them back and remake anew.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads