• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

circumspice

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have to say it’s wired choice, Grey Suede Chelsea boots. For Jeans or chinos? Anyway, thanks Carmina’s great service for this MTO order.

I don't see how those work for chinos, but both blue and white jeans work.

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Burdeos oxfords

c5b08df81e7e8bc36a0f90ec46d825533afa590f.jpg

JUAN MANUEL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Trying to keep my brain busy in times of COVID-19 so is Shoeshine Time, until quarantine lasts.

Brand: Carmina
Model: Blucher 531
Supplier: Carmina
Last: Detroit
Colour: Burgundy darkened with black Kiwi wax.
Note: Carmina shoes are incredible. My first pair of Carmina, bought in Madrid in my wedding trip. I was looking for brown and wheren't available at that moment, beautiful shoe, beautiful stores. I was planninig trip on september to pic a couple of pairs (maybe MTO, same model in brown and black) but time will tell.

Mis mejores deseos a España y los españoles en esas épocas difíciles. Gran abrazo.

IMG_7484.JPG
IMG_7485.JPG
IMG_7486.JPG

Last edited:

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Trying to keep my brain busy in times of COVID-19 so is Shoeshine Time, until quarantine lasts.

Model: Blucher 591
Note: Carmina shoes are incredible. My first pair of Carmina, bought in Madrid in my wedding trip. I was looking for brown and wheren't available at that moment, beautiful shoe, beautiful stores. I was planninig trip on september to pic a couple of pairs (maybe MTO, same model in brown and black) but time will tell.

Mis mejores deseos a España y los españoles en esas épocas difíciles. Gran abrazo.

View attachment 1359976 View attachment 1359977 View attachment 1359978
Love that PTB!

officine

Reaction score

Model: Blucher 591

View attachment 1359976 View attachment 1359977 View attachment 1359978
Love the burnishing effect. Congrats!

I think you meant Model : 531?

Subidoc

Reaction score
Cognac shell LWB on detroit

bourbon grain shell with natural shell rear quarter chukka on sineu

color 4 shell double stitch cap toe boot on Oscar.

the boot is a standard cap toe boot, without any brogue patterns, the medallion would’ve looked out of place.Typically, a medallion would accompany some brogueing on the cap or a half brogue design.

Thanks for the points you make on the medallion. Makes complete sense. I wear an 8.5 Oscar boot. How do you compare your experiences with the Detroit and Sineu lasts?

DL120

Reaction score
Question for the group.

does anyone have the new beechwood shoe tees with the springs in a uk7?

I have 5-6 sets of the hinges in uk7 and uk7.5, and would actually prefer the spring version for a few of the pairs. Would love to either buy or trade if hinges for spring if anyone has them and would like to do it.

I am still waiting on a few sets of the spring version I purchased back in November and December with my custom orders but have yet to receive them. With the covid-19, I don’t really expect to anytime soon. Hence seeking the alternative option of trading or buying here

here is the version I am seeking:
E4EBD0A9-28A7-4BE5-95AB-3618FFA6AA56.jpeg

ErPupone4

Reaction score
I have a question for anyone that owns a Carmina belt. Can they be shortened? Trying to decide on what size to get.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a question for anyone that owns a Carmina belt. Can they be shortened? Trying to decide on what size to get.
I find they run a size small, but looks like you can unscrew the bolt in order to shorten.

Proleet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I find they run a size small, but looks like you can unscrew the bolt in order to shorten.

what do you mean with small? I have one Carmina belt in 36 with a 32 waist (and 34 for most belt brands)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads