• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

miamidoc

Reaction score
They are still posting daily on their instagram.

I just got a shipping notice 1/10/20 on a pair of Inca Chelsea boots. But they are shipping from NYC.

On a separate exchange order for 80179 Jumper CXL I got a email asking for clarification on Jan 4. Which I did, but no reply since. That one is gonna ship from Spain. So ... customer service holiday?

gld edmond

Reaction score
Hi all, I made a special order for museum burgundy adelaide's and had a black edging put on the soles. Since ordering I have had second thoughts, maybe should have gone brown (have not received them yet). Does anyone have museum burgundy with black edging, or have any opinions as to the look?

JoeBlack0

Reaction score
Hi all, I made a special order for museum burgundy adelaide's and had a black edging put on the soles. Since ordering I have had second thoughts, maybe should have gone brown (have not received them yet). Does anyone have museum burgundy with black edging, or have any opinions as to the look?
hey just Google “Carmina burgundy museum calf”. Tere are a couple e exmple.

stijn

Reaction score
The speed hooks on my jumper boots are starting to cut through the laces that came with the boots. Any advice on alternate laces ?

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The speed hooks on my jumper boots are starting to cut through the laces that came with the boots. Any advice on alternate laces ?

Buy a lot of them? Speedhooks on my Carmina boots eat up everything I've tried. I guess I'd also like to hear good suggestions.

miamidoc

Reaction score
no problem on mine so far...
AE499B4D-714C-4A00-9E61-7946D18723B0.jpeg

harlequin782

Reaction score
Are Carmina's exotic leathers like Lizard real? Or are these just regular calfskin that has been "embossed" to create an exotic pattern?

Deivid

Reaction score
I recommend Laccico laces and 2,5 mm. I also have shell jumper boots and the original laces was ripped within a two weeks. I've tried 2,0 mm laces, but they are a bit thin and they will break within a few months.

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m at around 60 days waiting on the color 4 MTO. I figured it would slow around this time and 45 days might be unlikely but are others still waiting and, if so, have they heard anything? Really just want to be sure it didn’t fall between the cracks somehow.

Vocans

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m at around 60 days waiting on the color 4 MTO. I figured it would slow around this time and 45 days might be unlikely but are others still waiting and, if so, have they heard anything? Really just want to be sure it didn’t fall between the cracks somehow.

Yup, I'm still waiting for my pair as well. Haven't heard anything but then again I haven't reached out to ask, either.

bootyboy

Reaction score
My order was shipped on December 29 and delivered in early Jan.

serbarristan

Reaction score
Still waiting on mine as well. I had pushed them on the amaretto timing then had massive QC issues, so I’m fine with taking the patient approach this time.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads