• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

europrep

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, I probably should have waited to make that post until after I received my shoes and made sure I didn't need to exchange for a different size.

If you have shipping Qs, I would call them instead of emailing. They were extremely helpful over the phone. I ordered this morning and should get my package tomorrow. I have never used ShoeMart before, but so far, so good.

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score

Hmmm, I probably should have waited to make that post until after I received my shoes and made sure I didn't need to exchange for a different size.  

If you have shipping Qs, I would call them instead of emailing.  They were extremely helpful over the phone.  I ordered this morning and should get my package tomorrow.  I have never used ShoeMart before, but so far, so good.  

Yea. Haha. Always make sure you have secured your order before posting anything on here! LOL

Swede66

Reaction score

Those are gorgeous, Swede

europrep - congrats -please post pics when you get 'em.

GDogg - navy shell rules!

Thanx Roger!
Just ordered a "copy" of your museum calf Vass, though in dark brown.

RogerP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:
Cool. And I am craving a pair of austerity brogues in the dark brown museum. I'm waiting to see what the grey museum looks like before I place my next order, though. I have an idea for a black / grey bal boot....

ComfortablyDumb

Reaction score
If you have shipping Qs, I would call them instead of emailing. They were extremely helpful over the phone. I ordered this morning and should get my package tomorrow. I have never used ShoeMart before, but so far, so good.

I just tried calling their customer service number from my cell and home phone and both times got recordings saying the number doesn't exist. Sometimes 800 numbers can block certain countries from calling them, I guess that's the case here. Oh well, I guess I just have to wait for an email reply.

velomane

Reaction score
CD,

I've got a hold of them on (203) 853-6543 before and placed orders over the phone, but that was to a shipping address I use in North Dakota. I'd give it a shot if I was you.

Last edited:

Siwash

Reaction score

I have been subscribed to this thread for a while now, but don't own any Carminas.  I decided to jump in with both feet and ordered two pairs via ShoeMart as they are running a pretty damn good sale.  Basically got two pairs for the price of one (link below) with free shipping in the U.S.  I grabbed the Coyle Brown Boots (Forest Last) and the Anders Brown Loafers (Rain Last).  

http://search.theshoemart.com/search?keywords=carmina&btnSearch=GO 

Thanks for the heads up! I just ordered the Anders loafer in suede and brown, these will be my first Carmina's

JezeC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1) Thoughts on the Carmina Essex?? Sizing is still pretty good for that particular shoe.

2) How does the last compare to 5-last for AE? Same/size up or down?

3) How come the brown Essex is closer to walnut than actual brown? Is that the correct shade?

Last edited:

ComfortablyDumb

Reaction score
CD,

I've got a hold of them on (203) 853-6543 before and placed orders over the phone, but that was to a shipping address I use in North Dakota. I'd give it a shot if I was you.

Just did this and it worked! They e-mailed me a paypal invoice and I just sent the funds. Thanks!

jvc44

Reaction score
I have a size 8uk on the way also, if anyone needs them let me know!

jvc44

Reaction score
Good point BK but they have shipped from Sweden so should be here I would think

Spengler

Reaction score
Has anyone got a pair of Carminas on the Llubi last? I am thinking it would be a great last for a longwing in natural cromexcel but need to see some more pics before making up my mind.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads