• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LuisCF

Reaction score
Thanks so much for asking to post some pics, I am glad to hear that you like our brand, here in Paris we are a team to help you guys and as much as I have time ill post all the pics and MTOs we've done so you can enjoy and be happy thinking of your own Carmina pair of shoes...
Cheers
LUIS

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I guess this comes down to me being a little closed-minded in the shoe department. You're pretty adventurous. The navy loafers will be the extent of my craziness in shoes.

Which I can't wait for.

Totally understandable. Ill go and be crazy but ill draw the line because I want my shoes to be coherent and flow with flare. The high gloss shine is excessive IMO

LuisCF

Reaction score
Hi we do have this model is the 80254 last Rain in Tan Calf price is 380€ taxes included . I would be happy if you tell me what size are you looking for..
Cheers
LUIS

easy_golfing

Reaction score
any possibility of running MTOs through Luis for designs not offered else where???? :nodding:

LuisCF

Reaction score
Here you have an exotic MTO....

Model 80129 Simpson MTO Lilac Lezard Pink Tassels price: 750€ tax inc.

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score
Apologies for the shameless self promotion. But lowered the price of my DM's to $300+Shipping. No lower, I'd rather keep or trade them for lower than that.
If they were my size, I'd be all over them.

unipair guy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

WiredandTired

Reaction score
I think we're the same size in Rain rogerp. I was contemplating picking those up, regret is setting in.

They are stunning though. I love the Adelaide U throat with the broguing. Skoak designed that very well.

LeatherFoot

Reaction score
For Torontonians, I think Leatherfoot is an excellent option. He can deal with everything, including your sizing issues, and all you do is wait for a fine pair of shoes. The other upside is that in the event of a mistake on Carmina's part, you won't be on the hook for any money. Betty messed up my order, and, even though things got fixed, I was still out of pocket a considerable sum, something that would have been averted had I dealt with Leatherfoot.

Agree completely. And the Leatherfoot peeps are first rate in every respect.

Thank you velomane and RogerP, you gentlemen are too kind!

Cacatfish

Reaction score

Hi we do have this model is the 80254 last Rain in Tan Calf price is 380€ taxes included . I would be happy if you tell me what size are you looking for..
Cheers 

LUIS

I wear 8 uk thanks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads