• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

If you're after the Oxford style of lace-up boot, you could have a look at the 080092-025 as in an individual MTO. Skoaktiebolaget could arrange this for you, or you could go direct.

a derby is a laceup shoe not a boot.

balmoral = hidden laces

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Got some MTO p03n for you:

Carmina model 80216 in Brown Lizzard, Simpson last.

Carmina 905 in Vegano Burgundy Calf, Rain last.

Carmina 80092 Bal Boot in Burgundy Shell, Forest last.

Carmina Carmina 757 Forest in Ruby Cordovan, Forest last.

oh man the lizzzzzzzard and the bal boots are so sick :drool:

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Birthday present from Wifey.

Green shell.

And I added on these too since a package was coming all the way from Spain.

WiredandTired

Reaction score
I was on the fence on the green shell. I should've leapt on them.

Thanks to those who pointed out the far fetch sale. Shoes arrived, after missing delivery and hustling across town to pick them up from the courier. Rain last fits perfectly, slightly snug, but perfect on the width.

Apologies for the crappy non natural light picture as its already late.

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks to those who pointed out the far fetch sale. Shoes arrived, after missing delivery and hustling across town to pick them up from the courier. Rain last fits perfectly, slightly snug, but perfect on the width.

These look awesome, and my size is still available on Farfetch. I'm thinking I should buy these sooner rather than later because they probably won't be available for much longer. Just starting a new job next week, so I need to wait until I actually get paid.

unipair guy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Namor, those are some of the nicest I have ever seen!
drool.gif
You have an amazing collection! We are trying to do an MTO for a more casual navy boot.

spicycho

Reaction score

These are damn nice but I went with the black captoe on farfetch instead. My first pair of carminas so if sizing works out I'll be tempted.

fiestaplatypus

Reaction score
Cross post from the Gentlemensfootwear.com thread..

Carmina Navy Shell MTO that came in a few weeks back, courtesy of GentlemensFootwear.com. Navy shell captoe, dark brown edge trim, flat welt, single leather sole, brown lining.

As I've mentioned before, the entire transaction went flawlessly and Young was a pleasure to work with. Thanks again!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads