• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Gents!
I hate to clog up the thread with more MTO offerings (our AFFLIATE THREAD will open next Monday on 06/03 btw to discuss more MTO options) but here are just few we had in mind!
We are a new web-store based in Los Angeles / San Diego California. Shipping is complementary and no sales tax outside of CA.

1. String loafer in Dark Brown Suede (single leather sole) (we have 4 interested so far and just need 2 more!)

2. grey suede loafer with navy tassel loafter. This is an MTO we did awhile back but turned out pretty nice and already have 3 who are interested.

We have couple shell boots (cap toe, jodhpur), suede boots we are cosidering as well.

Also if you are interested in one of our stock models, we are placing an order for larger sizes! PM me if you want to reserve yours in your size!

http://www.gentlemensfootwear.com/collections/types?q=Shoes

Cheers!

Young

Last edited:

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

pinkpanther

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a US source for Carmina shoe trees at this time? I know they are available from the Carmina site, but I'm not planning any purchases in the near future and the shipping costs for the trees alone would be prohibitive

The only source that I know of is Epaulet but they are $95. If you order more than 1 set it's cheaper from Carmina.

I don't know of anyone in the US that sells them. I had contacted Epaulet a couple weeks ago and was told that they do not carry Carmina shoe trees, not sure if that has changed.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hello Gents! I hate to clog up the thread with more MTO offerings (our AFFLIATE THREAD will open next Monday on 06/03 btw to discuss more MTO options) but here are just few we had in mind! We are a new web-store based in Los Angeles / San Diego California. Shipping is complementary and no sales tax outside of CA. 1. String loafer in Dark Brown Suede (single leather sole) (we have 4 interested so far and just need 2 more!) 2. grey suede loafer with navy tassel loafter. This is an MTO we did awhile back but turned out pretty nice and already have 3 who are interested. We have couple shell boots (cap toe, jodhpur), suede boots we are cosidering as well. Also if you are interested in one of our stock models, we are placing an order for larger sizes! PM me if you want to reserve yours in your size! http://www.gentlemensfootwear.com/collections/types?q=Shoes Cheers! Young
Be in for a dark brown jodhpur in calf or cognac shell or navy shell or maybe a EG slate color?

mrjester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hilarious..

I was just mentioning to someone how I wish I could get enough for a brown suede string loafer but its impossible. I'm down.

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Be in for a dark brown jodhpur in calf or cognac shell or navy shell or maybe a EG slate color?
Hi stevent! Yessir! I think I already have you (and one other) listed for the Jodhpur! (in either cognac shell, navy shell, or whatever color you gents decide) I will let you know once my affiliate page goes live on monday.
Cheers!
Young

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't know of anyone in the US that sells them. I had contacted Epaulet a couple weeks ago and was told that they do not carry Carmina shoe trees, not sure if that has changed.

Weird, I got this from them last month

Quote:
Yes, we do. They are $95, not listed on our website as we mostly reserve these for special orders.

We also have cedar shoe trees for $28 as an option: http://epauletnewyork.com/products/epaulet-ceder-shoe-trees

Let me know if you're interested in the Carmina shoe trees and I can invoice you for them.

pinkpanther

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Weird, I got this from them last month

Hmmm...
shog[1].gif

Many thanks for the info.

WiredandTired

Reaction score

Hi stevent! Yessir! I think I already have you (and one other) listed for the Jodhpur! (in either cognac shell, navy shell, or whatever color you gents decide) I will let you know once my affiliate page goes live on monday.
Cheers!
Young

Would really like a saddle shell or ruby shell makeup. Though not sure how popular ruby shell is.

mrjester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ruby shell seems to be popular. Beautiful color. But its so red, I have no idea how to wear it. Its up there with navy and green. Gorgeous but not as common as other colors.

Cuttingboard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Couldn't agree more. Mr Yoo has been fantastic with my order too. In fact, I've ordered a pair of the burgundy captoes also!

Just out of interest, did you end up sizing down 0.5 of a size compared to normal? I ordered a 7 UK, the same size I've worn in every other shoe I have, but they were too big in the Rain last and I'm now awaiting a 6.5... Let's hope it fits!

Mine were 1/2 big as well. How were you able to size down?

Cuttingboard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Does anyone know if there is a US source for Carmina shoe trees at this time? I know they are available from the Carmina site, but I'm not planning any purchases in the near future and the shipping costs for the trees alone would be prohibitive

I would like to know also as it seems as though Carmina's e-store is always out of stock.

Cuttingboard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hilarious..

I was just mentioning to someone how I wish I could get enough for a brown suede string loafer but its impossible. I'm down.

I was trying to remember who I was talking to a couple months back about these...I'm in as well.

mrjester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hilarious..

I was trying to remember who I was talking to a couple months back about these...I'm in as well.

Awesome. Does that make six? This makes my third Carmina string loafer.. and the only one I wanted in the first place.

unipair guy

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Carmina weekday workhorse 80267 Inca last in brown and black

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads