• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Smooth Operator

Reaction score
I don't happen to look like a clown in my RMs, but they are 9F too so I hope this comparison with Carmina's 8.5UK Sineu is useful to you.

View attachment 1613761
View attachment 1613762
Thanks for that! This is the perfect comparison! I tried their regular width which is 9G. The fit is perfect but it looks so wide on my fit. I think it's just my chicken legs 🤣

VaNeT

Reaction score
Oh. And they sent you flawed shoes???
Not so terrible flaws for free boots - some creases, some scars, one boot darker then the other, heel balance is off as other guys have mentioned in thread... I have keep them because it's free and them was shipped to my friend in another country :) And also I'm living in third world country, so not a big deal :D

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.